Windows 10: Trojan Help Windows Defender

Discus and support Trojan Help Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, The 1st of May I download a file that windows defender only marked today at 12 as a Trojan horse. I only marked it today, I hit the take action... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robbie1155, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Trojan Help Windows Defender

Hi,

The 1st of May I download a file that windows defender only marked today at 12 as a Trojan horse. I only marked it today, I hit the take action button. What should I do to remove it and make sure my device is secure.

Thanks

:)

Robbie1155, Jun 11, 2019
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

If you think your computer is compromised by malware suggest you run two or more of the following scanners: List
    of Malware Removal Tools

Or see the following - - -

Troubleshoot malware detection and removal problems - Microsoft

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/malware-removal-guide-for-windows/
    Note that you may need to reset your browsers.

If Defender continues to "malfunction" you may need to restore/reset your computer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Regards…

http://blog.emsisoft.com/2015/01/27/top-10-ways-pups-sneak-onto-your-computer-and-how-to-avoid-them/

Le Boule, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Trojan Help Windows Defender

Remove a Trojan using Windows Defender.

Yesterday I've downloaded a game but I got a Trojan, sometimes like every 3 hours Windows defender send a notification of it, an "enemy" so It removes the Trojan but the virus comes again, thanks for help

Modified title from: trojan

PietroVietri, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Trojan Help Windows Defender

1. Trojan Help Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Trojan Help Defender

2. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  3. Windows Defender found Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  4. Windows defender Trojan Loop

Windows defender Trojan Loop: Hello,My Windows defender has been going crazy, as soon as it starts, it begins a loop detecting the following threatTrojan:JS/Mountsi.B!ml on a wscript.exe file. CPU usage spikes like crazy.What I have tried so far:Sfc /scannowDSIM restore healthcleanbootexception for WD...
  5. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  6. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  7. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  8. Windows Defender and Trojan

Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  9. TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help: hello my computer had some viruses named Trojan I don't know what it is but now I know its I virus not completely sure.I also have problems with windows defender but when I open windows defender for a scan it is blank and only home is showed on the left pls help me I think I...
  10. trojan windows defender

trojan windows defender: I change over to windows defender a few months ago and I just had my first fake trojan. I just go to very safe sites and got hit with the fake trojan, sorry, forgot to write any info down. I had seen it before on friends computers and cleaned it out, it wants you to call...