Windows 10: Trojan Horse Allowed in Windows Defender

Discus and support Trojan Horse Allowed in Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows security detected and blocked a trojan horse virus, I selected the wrong setting, and now have this message - this threat or app has been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MitchellMedcalf, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Trojan Horse Allowed in Windows Defender

My windows security detected and blocked a trojan horse virus, I selected the wrong setting, and now have this message - this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future. - of course i want to change this

Thanks

[Original Title: trojan horse]

:)

MitchellMedcalf, Dec 5, 2020
  2. braithy Win User

Trojan horse

Thanks for information, I am running windows defender offline to see if that can remove Trojan horse

braithy, Dec 5, 2020
  3. can windows defender uninstall trojan horse???

so i recently downloaded something that gave me like spm virus(opening web sites, adds on my screen, etc.) so i deleted all the files i could and windows defender ''removed'' a trojan horse which doesnt seem removed at all. pls tell me if windows defender
    is good enough to do such a job or should i get something else.

THAKNS!!!

jušmočivnik, Dec 5, 2020
  4. TShorts Win User

Trojan Horse Allowed in Windows Defender

trojan horse TR/Agent.lrzjl

How do I remove the trojan horse TR/Agent.lrzjl from my Windows 10?

TShorts, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Trojan Horse Allowed in Windows Defender

1. Trojan Horse Allowed in Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Trojan Horse Allowed

2. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  3. Trojan horse virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  4. Trojan Horse

Trojan Horse: Is csrss.exe a trojan horse? It seems to me. it's part of system 32. It was installed on my computer in August 2013 by Microsoft. Need to know as soon as possible. I've been harassed by outside vendor to buy a very expensive firewall....
  5. Trojan Horse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Horse: Is csrss.exe a trojan horse? It seems to me. it's part of system 32. It was installed on my computer in August 2013 by Microsoft. Need to know as soon as possible. I've been harassed by outside vendor to buy a very expensive firewall....
  6. Trojan Horse

Trojan Horse: I have had an email saying that a Trojan horse has been uploaded on my computer and I am being blackmailed into paying by bitcoin or they will post a video of me to all my contacts.. They know my address which is very worrying. Needless to say I have not clicked on any link...
  7. Trojan horse warning

Trojan horse warning: I visited a trusted site and then a pop-up appeared on my computer saying that this computer has been blocked for security and then Microsoft support number. Should I be worried and should I use windows prebuilt antivirus to do a proper scan?...
  8. Trojan horse virus

Trojan horse virus: Two problems: 1. After Windows defender discovered a trojan virus detection, it was not able to quarantine or remove it. It was suggested to Microsoft Safety Scanner-which I did. It found like 15 infected files. I left it to run overnight, and then it said there was no...
  9. trojan horse

trojan horse: My windows security detected and blocked a trojan horse virus, I selected the wrong setting, and now have this message - this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future. - of course i want to change this Thanks...
  10. Trojan Horse Warning

Trojan Horse Warning: Is 1-888-288-6775 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? Had a laoud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?...