Windows 10: trojan horse virus problem

Discus and support trojan horse virus problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey sir This is Harshit. My Problem is that once i install LOIC Softwere in a .rar file , with that file a virus was included ( i did't no about it )... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Harshit Maurya, Jun 22, 2019.

1. trojan horse virus problem

Hey sir This is Harshit. My Problem is that once i install LOIC Softwere in a .rar file , with that file a virus was included ( i did't no about it ) , Now i'm affected with that virus Windows Defender and my K7 antivirus Both are Unable to find vires , i want to remove virus from my system what i do

here is the ScreenShot :-

trojan horse virus problem e1665d76-40ed-4520-af85-41407b41cb16?upload=true.png

And Windowes defender says again and again intrnet setting have been modified.

:)

Harshit Maurya, Jun 22, 2019
  2. braithy Win User

Trojan horse

Thanks for information, I am running windows defender offline to see if that can remove Trojan horse

braithy, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Trojan virus: Win32/Winexert!rfn

Click Remove all on that screen.

And by the way, note that there is no such thing as a "Trojan Virus." It's either a Trojan (full name: Trojan Horse) *or* a virus. They are two different types of malware. What you have is Trojan, not a Virus.

Ken Blake, Jun 26, 2019
  4. trojan horse virus problem

Zeus Malware and Trojan Horse program

Does anyone know a free software where it is best to get rid of the Zeus malware and the Trojan horse? For everyone's privacy on their own computers or prevent people from hacking, virus or stealing our "privacy", what do you recommend?

Krispy2010, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

trojan horse virus problem

1. trojan horse virus problem - Similar Threads - trojan horse virus

2. hacker-virus-trojan-?-

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacker-virus-trojan-?-: I have a problem with a key board hacker - i move st e ht ururs scwar asbkcype ti a s a- it moves the cursor backward s as i type eplh help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacker-virus-trojan/9ecb8164-8009-4474-a48e-06962258ec65
  3. Possible Trojan Virus

Possible Trojan Virus: I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top. In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under "All recent items" it shows “Remediation incomplete” and status as "severe" in respect of a Trojan virus. Originally when I received the virus alert,...
  4. Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!: Hi All, My **** Son has allowed a so called "XBOX Friend" to use teamview on my sons laptop and watched, said friend, install Memz trojan viras and run it. I know what a ****, trusting someone he doesn't know........! I've said it all and he's very embarrassed! Its now...
  5. Virus/trojan

Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  6. YourPhone.exe is a Virus or Trojan?

YourPhone.exe is a Virus or Trojan?: Hi, I've seen this app (YourPhone.exe) running in the background using also my GPU. Is it normal? Berowsing the internet some websites say it is a virus, but I'm not sure it is true as in its info it has Microsoft copyright. Anybody else having this process in the...
  7. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...
  8. Virus, trojan, malware

Virus, trojan, malware: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me what program I can check for virus, malware, trojans ect ... Thanks! Wait for response!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/eedcf781-fa11-4dae-8931-a559c68842d0
  9. Virus,Malware, Trojan........

Virus,Malware, Trojan........: Hi everyone, my pc recently got infected with what I think is a virus and all folders in my drives including drive C(windows installed) have been HIDDEN. When I click on any of my drives the folder is empty. The only way I can access my files/folders is keying in the folder...
  10. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Hi. Recently I was sent three emails and one of them put a virus on my computer. I need to know how to get rid of it. The virus is this: Pcdrwi. exe. It is in my C drive, Program Files. I can see it on my Task Mgr. Which is how I discovered it, and has been there since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trojan horse windows phone

2. can someone penetrate windows defender and load a trojan horse