Windows 10: Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

Discus and support Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Received message that, due to a Trojan Horse, my computer was locked. Against their warning, I turned off computer and didn't find a warning in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatriciaBarone2, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

Received message that, due to a Trojan Horse, my computer was locked. Against their warning, I turned off computer and didn't find a warning in Microsoft Security. Is this a scam, or from Microsoft as claimed?

:)

PatriciaBarone2, Apr 25, 2022
  2. BrenLan Win User

Trojan Horse Warning

Is 1-888-288-6775 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? Had a laoud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?

BrenLan, Apr 25, 2022
  3. braithy Win User
    Trojan horse

Thanks for information, I am running windows defender offline to see if that can remove Trojan horse

braithy, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

Is this a Scam? Trojan Horse Warning and Activation Key Damaged

The message below popped up over a red warning screen that I had a Trojan Horse. Malwarebytes didn't find anything. Currently running Windows Defender. Wouldn't let me close Windows 10. So I shut my computer down and restarted. Seems fine, but I
    wanted to ask and make sure.

Microsoft Edge

The server 54.183.214.62 is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that it is from 0x80070424

Warning: Activation Key is Damaged!!!

Call Windows Help Desk

1-844-585-1394 (Toll Free)

Warning: Your user name and password will be sent using basic authentication on a connecton that isn't secure.

SpencerSandra, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

1. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Trojan Horse warning

2. Trojan Horse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Horse: Is csrss.exe a trojan horse? It seems to me. it's part of system 32. It was installed on my computer in August 2013 by Microsoft. Need to know as soon as possible. I've been harassed by outside vendor to buy a very expensive firewall....
  3. Trojan Horse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Horse: Is csrss.exe a trojan horse? It seems to me. it's part of system 32. It was installed on my computer in August 2013 by Microsoft. Need to know as soon as possible. I've been harassed by outside vendor to buy a very expensive firewall....
  4. Trojan Horse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Horse: I have had an email saying that a Trojan horse has been uploaded on my computer and I am being blackmailed into paying by bitcoin or they will post a video of me to all my contacts.. They know my address which is very worrying. Needless to say I have not clicked on any link...
  5. Trojan horse warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan horse warning: I visited a trusted site and then a pop-up appeared on my computer saying that this computer has been blocked for security and then Microsoft support number. Should I be worried and should I use windows prebuilt antivirus to do a proper scan?...
  6. Trojan horse warning

Trojan horse warning: I visited a trusted site and then a pop-up appeared on my computer saying that this computer has been blocked for security and then Microsoft support number. Should I be worried and should I use windows prebuilt antivirus to do a proper scan?...
  7. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?: Received message that, due to a Trojan Horse, my computer was locked. Against their warning, I turned off computer and didn't find a warning in Microsoft Security. Is this a scam, or from Microsoft as claimed?...
  8. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?: Received message that, due to a Trojan Horse, my computer was locked. Against their warning, I turned off computer and didn't find a warning in Microsoft Security. Is this a scam, or from Microsoft as claimed?...
  9. trojan horse

trojan horse: My windows security detected and blocked a trojan horse virus, I selected the wrong setting, and now have this message - this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future. - of course i want to change this Thanks...
  10. Trojan Horse Warning

Trojan Horse Warning: Is 1-888-288-6775 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? Had a laoud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?...