Windows 10: trojan horse

Discus and support trojan horse in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows security detected and blocked a trojan horse virus, I selected the wrong setting, and now have this message - this threat or app has been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MitchellMedcalf, Dec 5, 2020.

1. trojan horse

My windows security detected and blocked a trojan horse virus, I selected the wrong setting, and now have this message - this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future. - of course i want to change this

Thanks

:)

MitchellMedcalf, Dec 5, 2020
  2. braithy Win User

Trojan horse

Thanks for information, I am running windows defender offline to see if that can remove Trojan horse

braithy, Dec 5, 2020
  3. TShorts Win User
    trojan horse TR/Agent.lrzjl

How do I remove the trojan horse TR/Agent.lrzjl from my Windows 10?

TShorts, Dec 5, 2020
  4. braithy Win User

trojan horse

Trojan horse

I Did a full scan and my computer had Trojan horse .

filetrojan horse :D:\preload \innstall.win->(image12671)\programfiles(x86)\HPGames\Crazy Chicken Soc\Moorhuhn-Soccer-WT.exe>(EXEEmb)->(EXEEmb). this is what is being removed . how can i remove it forever .

braithy, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

trojan horse

1. trojan horse - Similar Threads - trojan horse

2. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  3. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  4. Trojan horse virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Today i had a pop up saying i had a trojan horse. I called number on the screen because i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today i had a pop up saying i had a trojan horse. I called number on the screen because i...: The lady that supposedly helped me is called Angela Green. Is this real? Or am i being scammed? Has this ever happened to somone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/today-i-had-a-pop-up-saying-i-had-a-trojan-horse-i/b4710f07-41fb-4f10-9d67-ccb7307d8052
  6. Today i had a pop up saying i had a trojan horse. I called number on the screen because i...

Today i had a pop up saying i had a trojan horse. I called number on the screen because i...: The lady that supposedly helped me is called Angela Green. Is this real? Or am i being scammed? Has this ever happened to somone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/today-i-had-a-pop-up-saying-i-had-a-trojan-horse-i/b4710f07-41fb-4f10-9d67-ccb7307d8052
  7. My Little Brother Let Another Person Access His PC And They Installed A Trojan Horse Virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Little Brother Let Another Person Access His PC And They Installed A Trojan Horse Virus...: Sadly, My Little Brother Somehow Gave Access To Another Online User To His PC & They Installed A Trojan Horse Bitcoin Mining Virus Through A Program Called “AnyDesk”. I Have Been Trying To Fix This On My Own For A Few Weeks Now But Nothing Has Worked. Here’s What We Cant Do....
  8. My Little Brother Let Another Person Access His PC And They Installed A Trojan Horse Virus...

My Little Brother Let Another Person Access His PC And They Installed A Trojan Horse Virus...: Sadly, My Little Brother Somehow Gave Access To Another Online User To His PC & They Installed A Trojan Horse Bitcoin Mining Virus Through A Program Called “AnyDesk”. I Have Been Trying To Fix This On My Own For A Few Weeks Now But Nothing Has Worked. Here’s What We Cant Do....
  9. How do I get a Trojan horse out of my steam game files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a Trojan horse out of my steam game files??: I downloaded a “FORZA horizon mod menu” and after finding out it was a fake I deleted the downloaded file and left my computer, until today when I noticed my instagram account got hacked, and my epic games had 2fa linked to an email that wasn’t mine and that someone had been...
  10. How do I get a Trojan horse out of my steam game files??

How do I get a Trojan horse out of my steam game files??: I downloaded a “FORZA horizon mod menu” and after finding out it was a fake I deleted the downloaded file and left my computer, until today when I noticed my instagram account got hacked, and my epic games had 2fa linked to an email that wasn’t mine and that someone had been...