Windows 10: Trojan Infection

Discus and support Trojan Infection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ian Garthwaite, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Trojan Infection

Hi

I have a continuing problem with this TrojanTrojan Infection :powerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and TrojanTrojan Infection :powerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in the last week and four this morning alone. The computer's only been switched on for less than an hour.

(Meterpreter.gen!C):

Affected Items:

amsi: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe

amsi: PowerShell_C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe_10.0.17134.10000000000000001

(Mountsi.A!ml):

Affected Items:

amsi: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe

amsi: PowerShell_C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe_10.0.17134.10000000000000001

How can I remove this once and for all?

Thanks

:)

Ian Garthwaite, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 22, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Trojan Infection

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box...

*Arrow wccftech | 42-android-banking-trojan

AndreTen, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Trojan Infection

1. Trojan Infection - Similar Threads - Trojan Infection

2. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b
  3. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b
  4. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V: I received a Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V7HGTVB.Access to this PC has been locked for security reasons – click continue for instructions on solving this problem.Computer Error Code ErrOOr code B81TS100d83This has...
  5. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V

Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V: I received a Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V7HGTVB.Access to this PC has been locked for security reasons – click continue for instructions on solving this problem.Computer Error Code ErrOOr code B81TS100d83This has...
  6. Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...: Please help! My laptop has a ton of Security Warnings, says my “pc infected with Trojan-type spyware”, and that “access to this pc has been blocked for security reason”. Theres a recording telling me that my ip address has been used without my knowledge or consent and that I...
  7. Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...

Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...: Please help! My laptop has a ton of Security Warnings, says my “pc infected with Trojan-type spyware”, and that “access to this pc has been blocked for security reason”. Theres a recording telling me that my ip address has been used without my knowledge or consent and that I...
  8. trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not: trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-infection-but-windows-defender-got-it-but-i/7031817a-f759-408c-8557-9d477ecf6c1b
  9. trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not: trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-infection-but-windows-defender-got-it-but-i/7031817a-f759-408c-8557-9d477ecf6c1b
  10. trojan infection but windows defender got it but i still dont know if im safe or not

Users found this page by searching for:

1. affected items from trojan is amis:C\Windows\SysWOW64\Window-1\v1.0\powershell.exe