Windows 10: Trojan Inquiry

Discus and support Trojan Inquiry in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, recently I was doing an experiment and I downloaded a file which contains a trojan. Windows Defender automatically stopped it and I ran a full... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by frytat, Apr 13, 2020.

1. frytat Win User

Trojan Inquiry

Hello, recently I was doing an experiment and I downloaded a file which contains a trojan. Windows Defender automatically stopped it and I ran a full scan with malware bytes and windows defender. It was a Trojan:Win32/Dridex. My question is, can trojans be detected easily? And when I went to history it said no recent actions.

:)

frytat, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Apr 13, 2020
  3. MEGGG100 Win User
    Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Apr 13, 2020
  4. djbbenn Win User

Trojan Inquiry

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Trojan Inquiry

1. Trojan Inquiry - Similar Threads - Trojan Inquiry

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  6. Trojan virus

Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  7. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  9. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  10. Sandboxie 5.28 - Trojan or False Positive - Inquiry

Sandboxie 5.28 - Trojan or False Positive - Inquiry: According to both Virus Total & OPSWAT, Sandboxie 5.28 contains the Trojan Shelma. See for yourself. Just download Sandboxie 5.28 then upload to the 2 following online scanners. https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload https://metadefender.opswat.com/#!/ Informed...