Windows 10: Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml

Discus and support Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran Windows Defender shortly after accidentally clicking a link to one of tose scam sites that keep you from leaving the window. I managed to end... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KMH_20, Sep 23, 2018.

1. KMH_20 Win User

Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml

I ran Windows Defender shortly after accidentally clicking a link to one of tose scam sites that keep you from leaving the window. I managed to end Microsoft edge in task manager to get out of it, but wanted to check and see if the site may have downloaded anything. As you can see it did and now im not sure of what to do

Affected items: C:\Recovery\Customizations\usmt.ppkg

:)

KMH_20, Sep 23, 2018

2. I have been infected with Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC

I got a message from Windows Defender (WD) about been infected by this trojan, JS/BlacoleRef.CC, and I said yes to its deletion asking. Afterwards, as recommended, I ran a full scan of WD and it did not appear back but now all options in WD settings
    are not accessible. I was trying to see excluded files. What to do?

[Original Title: Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC]

JesúsConde, Sep 23, 2018
  3. KirbyBD Win User
    Trojan

I have been experiencing these viruses

TrojanDownloader: JS/Nemucod.RH

Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A

whenever I connect to my web browser, Google Chrome. It does not pop up in Windows Defender if I dont use Google chrome.

Even though I remove them with Windows Defender, it always comes back. I use Windows 10 by the way.

Any help with this is highly appreciated.

KirbyBD, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Netrook Win User

Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR

Microsoft Safety Scanner (MSS, v. 1.0.3001.0) found Trojan:JS/Redirector.PR on my computer.

This trojan was only partially removed per the message box from MSS.

Can anyone help me get this thing off my computer, please?

Netrook, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml - Similar Threads - Trojan Foretype

2. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  3. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  4. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  6. how to remove trojan form win11?

how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  7. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  8. I think that I downloaded a trojan

I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  9. I think that I downloaded a trojan

10. Trojan Foretype detected and removed; what next?

Trojan Foretype detected and removed; what next?: Earlier today, Windows Defender detected a Trojan called ForetypeA ML. Windows Defender detected the affected file, which was a .tmp file in the Downloads folder, and says it has removed it. I conducted a full scan, an offline scan, and a Windows Safety Scanner scan to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml

2. Trojan:O97M/Foretype.A!ml

3. foretype.a!ml

4. defender trojan:js/foretype.a!ml,
  5. microsoft edge trojan.js foretype,
  6. foretype.a ml,
  7. antivirus pro trojan:js/for type.a ml,
  8. Trojan Horse Trojan:JS/Fore type A!ml,
  9. O97M/Foretype.A!ml,
  10. yourphone.exe ?,
  11. trojan:foretype.a!,