Windows 10: TROJAN KEEP COMING

Discus and support TROJAN KEEP COMING in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep receiving notifications from WINDOWS DEFENDER that a threat is still present (Trojan) even after I have quarantined and removed the threat... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SHEILAASIS, Oct 5, 2018.

1. TROJAN KEEP COMING

I keep receiving notifications from WINDOWS DEFENDER that a threat is still present (Trojan) even after I have quarantined and removed the threat several times. What else should I do?

:)

SHEILAASIS, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Oct 5, 2018
  3. AndreTen Win User
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box...

*Arrow wccftech | 42-android-banking-trojan

AndreTen, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

TROJAN KEEP COMING

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

TROJAN KEEP COMING

1. TROJAN KEEP COMING - Similar Threads - TROJAN KEEP COMING

2. Trojan found, file deleted, but still trojan keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan found, file deleted, but still trojan keeps popping up.: My windows defender found a threat trojan:win32/wacatac.h!ml and it was in altruistic folder in program files. I deleted the file from laptop but still every time i scan the laptop each time it shows same threat found and when i click on details, it shows that the trojan has...
  3. Trojan found, file deleted, but still trojan keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan found, file deleted, but still trojan keeps popping up.: My windows defender found a threat trojan:win32/wacatac.h!ml and it was in altruistic folder in program files. I deleted the file from laptop but still every time i scan the laptop each time it shows same threat found and when i click on details, it shows that the trojan has...
  4. 0x8000ffff keeps coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8000ffff keeps coming: Greyed out MS Store with exclamation mark on it. I run troubleshooter however it got error occured. Some Windows apps are not working as well. I check if I can resolve it with update however I got this error code....
  5. 0x8000ffff keeps coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8000ffff keeps coming: Greyed out MS Store with exclamation mark on it. I run troubleshooter however it got error occured. Some Windows apps are not working as well. I check if I can resolve it with update however I got this error code....
  6. 0x8000ffff keeps coming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Popup keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...
  9. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069
  10. A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan: Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box... Leagoo Z3C Leagoo Z1C Leagoo M9 ARK Benefit M8 Zopo Speed 7 Plus UHANS A101 Doogee X5 Max Doogee X5 Max Pro *Arrow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trojans keep coming

2. dornoe malware