Windows 10: Trojan Malware

Discus and support Trojan Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, apparently, my windows defender detected some threats, namely, Trojans, and therefore I took actions, but does that mean the threats are gone?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TreeckoPlayZ, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Trojan Malware

Hello, apparently, my windows defender detected some threats, namely, Trojans, and therefore I took actions, but does that mean the threats are gone? Or are they still there. If they are, how can I remove them from my device, other than resettting my PC?

:)

TreeckoPlayZ, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Trojan Malware

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Trojan Malware

1. Trojan Malware - Similar Threads - Trojan Malware

2. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  3. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  4. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD: i Bought what i was thinking a new ssd. apears it was a ssd someone put some viruses on and than send it back to the store. but now my pc is full of trojans, malware and unwanted files. i am running Farbar Recovery scan tool now. but i really need some help here cuz i dont...
  6. pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD

pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD: i Bought what i was thinking a new ssd. apears it was a ssd someone put some viruses on and than send it back to the store. but now my pc is full of trojans, malware and unwanted files. i am running Farbar Recovery scan tool now. but i really need some help here cuz i dont...
  7. pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD

8. I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...

I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...: the file location isC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2024.11010.10002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\PhotosServicewhole folder has 4 files in it with Virustotal resultsPhotosService.exe...
  9. I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...: the file location isC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2024.11010.10002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\PhotosServicewhole folder has 4 files in it with Virustotal resultsPhotosService.exe...
  10. I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...