Windows 10: Trojan malware

Discus and support Trojan malware in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I know if windows defender removed it. I had trojan and clicked removed however it keeps saying it's still there after a rescan. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raichu957, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Trojan malware

How do I know if windows defender removed it. I had trojan and clicked removed however it keeps saying it's still there after a rescan.

submitted by /u/raichu957
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raichu957, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Trojan malware

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Trojan malware

1. Trojan malware - Similar Threads - Trojan malware

2. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  3. Malware/Trojan virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware/Trojan virus: Few days ago i tried to download a csgo hack client for fun and when i downloaded it windows detected that it had a file named trojan/win32 or smth and i quickly eith panic deleted it. Today i saw that my games were very laggy and just unplayable and my cpu was at 80% and...
  4. Trojan malware

Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...
  5. Trojan Malware

Trojan Malware: Hello, apparently, my windows defender detected some threats, namely, Trojans, and therefore I took actions, but does that mean the threats are gone? Or are they still there. If they are, how can I remove them from my device, other than resettting my PC?...
  6. Virus-Trojan-Malware?

Virus-Trojan-Malware?: How do I remove Browser Assistant by Realistic Media Inc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/c444525f-09c9-492f-b824-fb2c4c3a45aa
  7. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons: My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works....
  8. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  9. Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked: I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible hack or unwanted software for a year. I lose my admin priv and when I fight to get them back in PS or safemode the system wants...
  10. Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...: Hello Security Special List I have a questions about Windows Defender Security and Microsoft Edge Condition 1. OS : windows 10 Pro (1809) 2.While Windows Defender Security was doing full scan, It found Trojan : HTML /FakeAlert.D 3.The detect Location is...