Windows 10: Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?

Discus and support Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I downloaded NetBeans from the official page because I was instructed to get started learning Java with it and after installation Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by random Mike, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?

Hi!

I downloaded NetBeans from the official page because I was instructed to get started learning Java with it and after installation Windows Defender Security Center running on my Win 10 Pro Laptop ThinkPad X220 said it detected Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in about 30 different paths like C:\Users\ThinkPad\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\8.2\netigso\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\<variousDifferentNumbersHere>\1\bundlefile

Is the file likely infected and oracle or the guys in charge of this stuff should take appropriate actions or is it more likely false alarm? Got (probably) latest updates installed, since I let Windows take care of everything regarding recommended update settings and the like and it didn't throw any issues lately...

I didn't check the download hash, and never did so before since a) I didn't expect the server having been compromised and b) if the download was hacked and exchanged why wouldn't an invader change the shown hashsum to check for into the new malicious file hash version anyway...?

What should I do now? better check the hashsum? don't know how... Ignore the Threats? Quarantine them? Please help me out.

kind regards.

:)

random Mike, Oct 15, 2018
  2. grecinos Win User

Netbeans 8.2 IDE Problem - Java Debugger stopped working, please help.

Hey guys,

I've been working on a Java app for the past couple months. I've been using NetBeans 8.2 IDE on Windows 10 and it has been working near flawless. That is, until yesterday.... For some reason, when I go to run or debug my app, the IDE comes back with this error message:

C:\Users\[myuser name]\AppData\Local\NetBeans\Cache\8.2\executor-snippets\debug.xml:83: Java returned: -1073740791

It was working one hour, and the next, it stopped. I did some research and the most common solution I found was to delete Netbean's cache and restart the IDE. I must have tried this about 10 or more times, but no luck. Thus far, my best result was to get the app to run from the IDE and command prompt. I accomplished this by copying the app's folder onto my desktop and I ran it from there. But, I still have the problem with the debugger, however. It refuses to work. Here's what I've done so far:

1.) Deleted Netbean's cache (as previously mentioned).
    2.) Reinstalled NetBeans 8.1 and 8.2.
    3.) Reinstalled the latest Java JDK / JRE.
    4.) Restored the PC to the most recent restore point. Windows 10 came back saying it failed to restore the PC.

My app is fairly simple. It has a few JFrames and some classes.

Is there anyone out there that has experienced this problem with a resolution? Or perhaps any suggestions? If you require more information to help me with my situation, by all means ask.

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    NetBeans Error

Hello all,

I had a system crash today which seems to have completely cocked up NetBeans. I've had to backup my folders, files and restore the computer.

Now, when creating a new project in Netbeans - I'm receiving this error:

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now? [​IMG]

Thanks *Smile Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now? :)

Wozzer, Oct 15, 2018
  4. GinJP Win User

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?

Java JDK not Detected

I cannot install Netbeans or using eclipse. It always give me error message to install java. I already install the latest JDK on my PC and my browser work fine using java right now. It seems the JDK is not detected. Please, help me!

GinJP, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now? - Similar Threads - Trojan Script Cloxer

2. Trojan detected in my own script?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan detected in my own script?: I created a Visual Studio 2022 C# project for a game maker. In this project, I wrote a script to execute the code from the richTextBox1 in your game DLL. However, Microsoft Defender has flagged it as a trojan with the message "This program is dangerous and it executes...
  3. Trojan detected in my own script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan detected in my own script?: I created a Visual Studio 2022 C# project for a game maker. In this project, I wrote a script to execute the code from the richTextBox1 in your game DLL. However, Microsoft Defender has flagged it as a trojan with the message "This program is dangerous and it executes...
  4. Java Script Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Script Error: Hi, I just downloaded windows 11. I tried to download nzxt cam software and every time it just shows java script error. All the other programs I downloaded are fine. What should I do?...
  5. Java Script Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Script Error: Hi, I just downloaded windows 11. I tried to download nzxt cam software and every time it just shows java script error. All the other programs I downloaded are fine. What should I do?...
  6. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...
  7. Microsoft Java Script Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Java Script Error: Hello. Every time I update my computer, I always get a JavaScript Error. Any solutions? Thx. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-java-script-error/e0fe817b-dbfb-4033-aa79-e753e029e70e
  8. Java Script Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Java Script Error: [ATTACH] Hello Microsoft Support, I am a owner of the Microsoft update 2004 beta and apparently I have these JavaScript errors when restarting. I was wondering if there is a way to stop these errors. I also noticed pop-ups from my malware detection Norton which doesn't...
  9. discord java script error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    discord java script error: my discord was unfunction iand i hant even know why but i just gonna see what haved and my discord update exe wasn't there so i have seen something to make me help but wasn't even funtion so i tried so much and nothing was solved the problem.and im now here asking how i...
  10. Java script Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Java script Error: Hi, I'm facing below error when trying to run a script from Web Storm terminal, could you please help me out. I tried to fix the error using the link below, which worked for few people, but for me, it says "404 not found" Error: "There is no script engine for file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl netbeans