Windows 10: Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

Discus and support Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In the past few days, I restored the same Macrium backup twice. Shortly after I got a Windows Defender alert. [img] [img] I didn't take any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

In the past few days, I restored the same Macrium backup twice. Shortly after I got a Windows Defender alert.

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl [​IMG]

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl [​IMG]

I didn't take any immediate action, but it seems Windows Defender did it for me.

The results point to Hwmonitor, from the CPUID website. It's portable, and doesn't run in the background. Window Defender only removed its shortcut that was pinned to the start menu. I just ran a Defender scan, and it is clean, now that the shortcut is gone.

I've had the same version of Hwmonitor since September of 2018, with no problem.

Also, it coincidentally happened after I logged into the MightyText desktop app. I don't know if there a connection there or not, but it happened twice.

I couldn't find any real information about the origin of Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl. Could this be a false positive?

What does it mean by "affected items"? And it refers to one of the "affected items" as "startup", but they are both the same item. What's that about?

Where are quarantined items stored?

thanks

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 1, 2019
  2. wat&bo Win User

What is the recommended steps to delete Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl?

Original title: Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl

Just isolated this malware. If I delete, is that all that is necessary? Has it infected other files. How does it gain access. What is the recommended steps that should be taken now. This specific Trojan did not show up when I entered a community search.
    Thanks

wat&bo, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jun 1, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl - Similar Threads - Trojan Script Cloxer

2. trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan: how to get rid of absunset malware on acer/ms edge combo / win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan/f434bdf8-5184-4ed7-a80a-66b317d7f2a8"
  3. Trojan

Trojan: How do I delete the Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H from my startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan/82cf1fed-8113-4227-8222-93b28242c0f4
  4. Trojan

Trojan: Every time I restart my machine I get a message from Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H and puts it in quarantine. Is there any way to remove this Trojan? Best Regards May...
  5. Trojan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: Hi.... I got a trojan on my pc.. Ran defender and malware bytes.. Said it was in quarantine but I don't think so.. Pc not running well. Tried to factory reset but only goes to 12,%. Ran it for hours wdnt wipe anymore.. Can the virus block the reset... And is it f8 tap for...
  6. Trojan

Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...
  7. Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD

Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD: Hi; Many users have reported they get (Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl) when installing Gearotic CAD? We now know certifying the software would eliminate this problem, however doing this for every revision implemented is impossible, nor is it affordable? As we attempt to...
  8. Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD

Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD: Hi; Many users have reported they get (Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl) when installing Gearotic CAD? We now know certifying the software would eliminate this problem, however doing this for every revision implemented is impossible, nor is it affordable? As we attempt to...
  9. trojan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trojan: every time I restart my machine I get a message from Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H and puts it in quarantine. Is there any way to remove this Trojan? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Trojan or not ?

Trojan or not ?: Hi all, Not quite sure when this started but roughly somewhere around July I noticed a file called NTUSER.rhk that resides in "Users\My username". Googling for the .rhk file extension gave me a bit of a scare as most sites suggest this is associated with Trojan....