Windows 10: Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

Discus and support Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In the past few days, I restored the same Macrium backup twice. Shortly after I got a Windows Defender alert. [img] [img] I didn't take any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

In the past few days, I restored the same Macrium backup twice. Shortly after I got a Windows Defender alert.

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl [​IMG]

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl [​IMG]

I didn't take any immediate action, but it seems Windows Defender did it for me.

The results point to Hwmonitor, from the CPUID website. It's portable, and doesn't run in the background. Window Defender only removed its shortcut that was pinned to the start menu. I just ran a Defender scan, and it is clean, now that the shortcut is gone.

I've had the same version of Hwmonitor since September of 2018, with no problem.

Also, it coincidentally happened after I logged into the MightyText desktop app. I don't know if there a connection there or not, but it happened twice.

I couldn't find any real information about the origin of Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl. Could this be a false positive?

What does it mean by "affected items"? And it refers to one of the "affected items" as "startup", but they are both the same item. What's that about?

Where are quarantined items stored?

thanks

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 1, 2019
  2. wat&bo Win User

What is the recommended steps to delete Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl?

Original title: Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl

Just isolated this malware. If I delete, is that all that is necessary? Has it infected other files. How does it gain access. What is the recommended steps that should be taken now. This specific Trojan did not show up when I entered a community search.
    Thanks

wat&bo, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jun 1, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl

1. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.D!cl - Similar Threads - Trojan Script Cloxer

2. Trojan detected in my own script?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan detected in my own script?: I created a Visual Studio 2022 C# project for a game maker. In this project, I wrote a script to execute the code from the richTextBox1 in your game DLL. However, Microsoft Defender has flagged it as a trojan with the message "This program is dangerous and it executes...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml: Just today I got an alert that a "Trojan script/conteban.a!ml" was detected by Windows Defender. This is my first time dealing with a virus and I did my best research on the virus and found unconclusive results. Windows Defender gave me the option to restore or remove the...
  7. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...
  8. Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl

Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl: We have noticed a lot of detection from Windows Defender for Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl The AV signature version is : 1.299.2044.0 The files that are being detected as Trojan are .PS1 files converted into .exe using PS2EXE. Is anyone else facing...
  9. Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD

Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD: Hi; Many users have reported they get (Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl) when installing Gearotic CAD? We now know certifying the software would eliminate this problem, however doing this for every revision implemented is impossible, nor is it affordable? As we attempt to...
  10. Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD

Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD: Hi; Many users have reported they get (Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl) when installing Gearotic CAD? We now know certifying the software would eliminate this problem, however doing this for every revision implemented is impossible, nor is it affordable? As we attempt to...