Windows 10: Trojan:Script/Oneeva.a!ml is removed from quarantine every day at 3:17am

Discus and support Trojan:Script/Oneeva.a!ml is removed from quarantine every day at 3:17am in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since April 4th Microsoft Defender reports that Oneeva is being removed or restored from Quarantine, multiple times per day as well as 3:17am. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RussMonckton, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Trojan:Script/Oneeva.a!ml is removed from quarantine every day at 3:17am

Since April 4th Microsoft Defender reports that Oneeva is being removed or restored from Quarantine, multiple times per day as well as 3:17am.

I have run a complete scan, twice, and it finds nothing. I have even done Defender Offline, nothing.

Who or what is doing this?

Eventually, 5 copies of PowerShell are running consuming all my CPU time. I can't find what's doing that. A reboot clears that conditions for a few days.

I suspect I am under the control of a BOT.

I am up to date as far Windows Update goes.

:)

RussMonckton, Apr 9, 2021
  2. SMKnower Win User

how to remove a trojan threat that is Quarantined

On the page it does not say remove threat anywhere. So how do I remove a Quarantined Trojan and i have 2 of them got at the same time. Both the same Trojan.

SMKnower, Apr 9, 2021
  3. ALN
    ALN Win User
    How do I remove quarantined threats

Windows Defender did what it is designed to do - quarantined a Trojan. Now I would like to remove it from quarantine. How do I do that? I know Windows says it will removed periodically, but I do not know how long that may be, so would like to manually get it off of my system now.

The quarantine history also lists the same threat 3 times with the same date. Does that mean it tried to enter my system 3 times in the same day?

4. Trojan:Script/Oneeva.a!ml is removed from quarantine every day at 3:17am

Trojan in Allowed Items and Quarantines

Windows Defender detected a Trojan Virus on a full scan. When I reviewed the history it indicated that the Trojan was in "allowed threats" as well as in "quarantined threats." How could that happen? How can I find out if the virus was removed?

[Original Title: Trojan virus]

LillianParmertor, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Trojan:Script/Oneeva.a!ml is removed from quarantine every day at 3:17am

1. Trojan:Script/Oneeva.a!ml is removed from quarantine every day at 3:17am - Similar Threads - Trojan Script Oneeva

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows defender not quarantining or removing trojan,

Windows defender not quarantining or removing trojan,: Windows defender not quarantining or removing trojan it keeps saying to start action but after trying to quarantine or remove it still remains, I have scanned with Malwarebytes and trend house call neither of which found any trace of the trojan........
  8. Wacatac.B!ml Trojan detected but not quarantined

Wacatac.B!ml Trojan detected but not quarantined: Defender detected the virus Wacatac.B!ml. I checked the protection history and it reported as below:The Microsoft website says it removes this virus but the above doesn't show it completely removed.What is "Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy25Windows...? Is this some hidden...
  9. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml: Just today I got an alert that a "Trojan script/conteban.a!ml" was detected by Windows Defender. This is my first time dealing with a virus and I did my best research on the virus and found unconclusive results. Windows Defender gave me the option to restore or remove the...
  10. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...