Windows 10: Trojan Sin2021 detected. How do I remove it?

Discus and support Trojan Sin2021 detected. How do I remove it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,I'm not sure how this happened but a trojan has appeared on my computer. I have webroot already installed and even with this popup that appeared... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YDn10, Mar 30, 2022.

1. YDn10 Win User

Trojan Sin2021 detected. How do I remove it?

Hi,I'm not sure how this happened but a trojan has appeared on my computer. I have webroot already installed and even with this popup that appeared webroot didn't detect this trojan. I've downloaded the Microsoft safety scanner and ran a test it removed a different issue: "VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore". However, the popup below is still thereTrojan Sin2021 detected. How do I remove it? :please may I ask what I should do?Kind regards,Ydn10

:)

YDn10, Mar 30, 2022

2. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Trojan Sin2021 detected. How do I remove it? [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Mar 30, 2022
  3. simrick Win User
    Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Can I just make an observation here?

From your pic, it appears that the executable OneDrive.exe has been flagged as a virus. This sounds like a FP (false positive) to me.

I would suggest you upload that file to VirusTotal website and see what comes up there.

I have the same file on my system in the same location and it's 536KB. I do not use OneDrive on this particular machine.

I do not think you are infected with anything. Did TDSSKiller find anything on that file?

simrick, Mar 30, 2022
  4. Le Boule Win User

After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Mar 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Trojan Sin2021 detected. How do I remove it? - Similar Threads - Trojan Sin2021 detected

2. How do I remove this Trojan: System32/cmd.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this Trojan: System32/cmd.exe: Hello everyoneI was getting a lot of BSOD recently, once an hour or soThus I installed malwarebytes and removed 9 trojansNow the real time protection of malwarebytes shows me its blocking this Trojanand i am pretty sure this is the stuff that was causing the BSODHow do I...
  3. How do I remove this Trojan: System32/cmd.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove this Trojan: System32/cmd.exe: Hello everyoneI was getting a lot of BSOD recently, once an hour or soThus I installed malwarebytes and removed 9 trojansNow the real time protection of malwarebytes shows me its blocking this Trojanand i am pretty sure this is the stuff that was causing the BSODHow do I...
  4. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  5. How do I remove this Trojan

How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  6. How do I remove this Trojan

7. Trojan removed but detected again

Trojan removed but detected again: its saying this , everytime i click remove it keeps comming back what can i do[Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-removed-but-detected-again/63bcf7c8-309d-444d-a5e8-fe09be75510a
  8. How do I remove a Trojan

How do I remove a Trojan: Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any...
  9. How do I remove a Trojan Virus

How do I remove a Trojan Virus: I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my pc so I can't find it to get rid of it. And I don't know the name of the virus. So many threats are being dowloaded on there...
  10. how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.

how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.: how do I remove the G.exe Trojan. I noticed that when I shut down it said G will not shut down. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-gexe-trojan/027149d5-1b9f-41ed-b627-5469e6168fd5