Windows 10: Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

Discus and support Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i went onto Windows Defender and fund a whole bunch of folder exceptions so I decided to remove them. Ever since, each time I start up my computer,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mv1uk, Oct 4, 2020.

1. mv1uk Win User

Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

So i went onto Windows Defender and fund a whole bunch of folder exceptions so I decided to remove them.

Ever since, each time I start up my computer, I get a message after about 5 minutes from Windows Defender telling me about a trojan on my system named Skeeyah.A which seems to be inside of System32. It tells me to restart my computer, however I do so and another 5 minutes later I get another prompt telling me to once again restart my computer.

Whats baffling is that I have not got any problems whatsoever from this and seems completely harmless. The directory is C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Wdf33086.sys and I checked with File Explorer and it does in fact exist. I have provided screenshots below. I don't know whats causing this and I might try redownloading Windows, but I prefer not to. If you have any other way which doesn't include this it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Wirfaan

Screenshots

Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32 c07ee0a8-f94c-4be7-bdb6-704b69b0669b?upload=true.png

Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32 f94fee4b-5a64-4e7c-8f1b-3eb70a51820a?upload=true.png

:)

mv1uk, Oct 4, 2020

2. Trojon skeeyah

Trojon skeeyah keeps invading the pc even though windows defender detects it and i am able to remove it. how can i stop it from getting into my pc

thakkarsnehal, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

1. Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32 - Similar Threads - Trojan Skeeyah found

2. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  3. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  4. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  5. Windows Defender found Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  6. why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?

why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?: why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-found-trojan-scanned-no-malware/5dac6e9a-b082-4965-a5aa-e6513cb40444
  7. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  8. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  9. Possible Trojan but nothing found

Possible Trojan but nothing found: Dear Microsoft Community,Iam using Windows Enterprise 2016 LTSB 1607 and Outlook and Excel 2016 I am usually very carefull or try to be since I do have a sensitive position in the company but somehow one of the excel files I sent my colleague was flagged as a trojan...
  10. Trojan found in OneDrive

Trojan found in OneDrive: It shows the same date, so I'm guessing it is an install tmp file, Malwarebytes and Defender wouldn't let it go...