Windows 10: Trojan that wont go

Discus and support Trojan that wont go in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My friend told me to download a mod for my game and my antivirus or windows defender did not flag it but its when it got an update that it flaged it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FredLacasse, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Trojan that wont go

My friend told me to download a mod for my game and my antivirus or windows defender did not flag it but its when it got an update that it flaged it the name of the trojan is Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl and i try to remove it from windows defender doesn't work and i tried using malware byte the antivirus i saw that on another post but it doesn't tell me i got a virus please help me

:)

FredLacasse, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 6, 2021
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Mar 6, 2021
  4. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojan that wont go

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Trojan that wont go

1. Trojan that wont go - Similar Threads - Trojan wont

2. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  3. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  4. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Two trojans that wont go away Trojan:MSIL/DllInject Trojan:Win32/Tnega!MSR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two trojans that wont go away Trojan:MSIL/DllInject Trojan:Win32/Tnega!MSR: I have two trojans that won't go away no matter how many times I preform full scan and remove them they just keep coming back. I'm not sure if they are causing lag on my PC or not because when I use it now its slower and I don't know how to remove these, someone please help...
  6. Two trojans that wont go away Trojan:MSIL/DllInject Trojan:Win32/Tnega!MSR

Two trojans that wont go away Trojan:MSIL/DllInject Trojan:Win32/Tnega!MSR: I have two trojans that won't go away no matter how many times I preform full scan and remove them they just keep coming back. I'm not sure if they are causing lag on my PC or not because when I use it now its slower and I don't know how to remove these, someone please help...
  7. Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history: Window 10 defender wont remove trojan threat or quarantine keep going back to threat rebooted same thing tried everything keep saying same thing. Installed bought antivirus and it removed it went back to window defender and it says threat. Res can with bought antivirus no...
  8. Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history

Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history: Window 10 defender wont remove trojan threat or quarantine keep going back to threat rebooted same thing tried everything keep saying same thing. Installed bought antivirus and it removed it went back to window defender and it says threat. Res can with bought antivirus no...
  9. Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Defender wont delete Trojan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender wont delete Trojan: I downloaded something like an idiot which ended up being a trojan. Windows Defender immediately removed it but it doesn't give me the option to delete it entirely, but says "Remediation incomplete" It also doesn't go to the quarantine either. Any help is appreciated...