Windows 10: Trojan virus in quarantine what do i do now?

Discus and support Trojan virus in quarantine what do i do now? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend wanted me to try to download a file so i could emulate a game sadly this was a trojan file and my pc quickly picked up on this and put two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FelixTheFat04, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Trojan virus in quarantine what do i do now?

My friend wanted me to try to download a file so i could emulate a game sadly this was a trojan file and my pc quickly picked up on this and put two files in quarantine. I cant find them in tje directory and idk hpw to delete them. They were i stalled under my c drive under users/downloads. What do i do now? How do i delete the virus?

submitted by /u/FelixTheFat04
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FelixTheFat04, Oct 7, 2020

2. Trojan in Allowed Items and Quarantines

Windows Defender detected a Trojan Virus on a full scan. When I reviewed the history it indicated that the Trojan was in "allowed threats" as well as in "quarantined threats." How could that happen? How can I find out if the virus was removed?

[Original Title: Trojan virus]

LillianParmertor, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Trojan in Allowed Items and Quarantines

Just ran a scan and the Trojan virus showed up again. Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D It is in the detected/quarantined threats as well as allowed threats. I have tried to locate the file; however, I am unable to find it. How do I find it and delete it?

LillianParmertor, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Trojan virus in quarantine what do i do now?

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Trojan virus in quarantine what do i do now?

1. Trojan virus in quarantine what do i do now? - Similar Threads - Trojan virus quarantine

2. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  3. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?: My PC was attacked with Trojan after I copied a file from an external ssd. I realised it when my Avast Antivirus suddenly started catching trojans at random, all over the place. Shortcuts of my softwares and games started going missing. Some .blend files lost their icon and...
  4. PC attacked by Trojan. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?

Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?: My AV has quarantine 'ssh-agent.exe' windows/system32 as 'trojan-generic' last week, after that I tried to scan via Microsoft defender offline scan but was not able to perform the task, as it was asking me a BitLocker key. Then I contacted to Microsoft support centre and with...
  6. Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?: My AV has quarantine 'ssh-agent.exe' windows/system32 as 'trojan-generic' last week, after that I tried to scan via Microsoft defender offline scan but was not able to perform the task, as it was asking me a BitLocker key. Then I contacted to Microsoft support centre and with...
  7. What do i do now???

What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  8. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  9. Do I have a rundll32 trojan virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have a rundll32 trojan virus?: Hello -On startup I have a couple things open so I usually use the task manager to close them all. However, I've noticed now that on startup, there is a file open called runddl32. I am not sure if this is supposed to run at the start not. My internet is also slow which I read...
  10. How do I remove a Trojan Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a Trojan Virus: I tried to download a mod for Minecraft but it gave me a Trojan Virus. I can't get rid of it even with windows defender. And the virus is hidden in my pc so I can't find it to get rid of it. And I don't know the name of the virus. So many threats are being dowloaded on there...