Windows 10: Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple

Discus and support Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I thought I got rid of the above-named virus, but it seems to be back. I run Windows 10 Defender and it says "OKAY" with the Quick Scan, but the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LizFleming1, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple

I thought I got rid of the above-named virus, but it seems to be back.

I run Windows 10 Defender and it says "OKAY" with the Quick Scan, but the FULL Scan shows there are affected items.

containerfile: C:\Users etc\etc\InlogBrowser_setup.exe

Should I DELETE that File. I'll do some research on that.

The other file affected looks very similar with an ending of: \Roaming\InlogBrowser_setup.exe->inno#000000

Thanks for any help with this mess!

Why are these "SEVERE" threats even reaching my PC?! I'm being so careful. I don't understand.

:)

LizFleming1, Jun 5, 2020
  2. JeffSmoot Win User

Trojan- Win32/Dynamertic

I am trying to get rid of a Trojan called
    win32/Dynamertic and windows defender detects the Trojan but is not able to remove it. Half way through the removal the PC just hangs and I have to go into Task Manger and close defender down. Tried on line and off line to remove the
    virus but no luck. Today was my fourth try.

Is there a solution to getting rid of this Trojan???

JeffSmoot, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Possible Trojan Virus

I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top.

In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under
    "All recent items" it shows “Remediation incomplete” and status as "severe" in respect of a Trojan virus.

Originally when I received the virus alert, I received a message after a circle (with what appears to be a 1 in it) saying “This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future”.

Further, the status showed as “failed” with the further message “This threat or app might not be completely remediated”.

It also said “Threat detected: Trojan/HTML/FakeAlert.B” “Alert Level: Severe” “Category: Trojan” “Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker”

Further more, it said“Affected items:"

“Containerfile: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html”

“file: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html->(UTF-8)”

webfile: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html|”

“about:internet|pid:10616,ProcessStart:132129665106099359”

I have no allowed threats shown in Windows Security. Further, In Windows Security I ran both Defender full and Offline scans on my computer – these detected no threats.

I also checked for any program that may have been installed on my computer and found nothing untoward.

I also ran Malwarebytes and HitmanPro_x64 and again nothing untoward.

I mainly use Google Chrome with an Adblocker as my browser but also Microsoft Edge from time to time.

Do I have an issue in terms of the Trojan on my computer and if so what else can I do to get rid of it even out of Protection History? Many thanks in anticipation someone can help me with this.

DavidBarnesFP, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple

Bruce Hagen, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple

1. Trojan Virus Threat Detected: Trojan:Win32/Azorult.GM!MTB - Remediation Incomple - Similar Threads - Trojan Virus Threat

2. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  3. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  4. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  5. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  6. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  7. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  8. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  9. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  10. Trojan virus remediation incomplete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan virus remediation incomplete: Hi,I have regularly been scanning my laptop with Windows Defender. Today I found a bar in the app saying "Trojan remediation incomplete". Last full scan scan was preformed on August 23rd and when it finished, the app hadn't informed me about the threat. In fact, the...