Windows 10: Trojan Virus Threat Removal

Discus and support Trojan Virus Threat Removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EliGB, May 22, 2023.

1. EliGB Win User

Trojan Virus Threat Removal

I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one of these was 'remove'. Being the fool I am, I pressed it assuming that this meant that the threat would be removed from my PC, and that I'd be able to go back to working in peace. However, I was informed that the infection had been removed from quarantine, and now I'm absolutely petrified I've got some nasty-**** virus lur

:)

EliGB, May 22, 2023
  2. Bruce Hagen, May 22, 2023
  3. VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?

Trojan Virus Threat Removal 173855d1516677823t-vulkanrt-trojan-virus-how-do-i-safely-remove-vulkanrt-files.jpg

I believe I may have a malicious threat called VulkanRT. Above is the list of files in a folder called VulkanRT. I have not clicked on any of them. A site called Malwareless lists this as a Trojan. Even though the files are all dated 9/13/2017, the C:/ dir lists them as being obtained on 1/4/2018.

[URL="https://malwareless.com/remove-vulkanrt-virus/"[/URL]
    I don't know how I got it, but I believe I should remove it. It is not listed as an Add-On in Chrome or Firefox. This is a stand-alone computer, not linked to a LAN.

Does anyone know what I should be doing at this point? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Florida Rene, May 22, 2023
  4. schambulb Win User

trojan virus

so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works

like is the person trying to get on my computer gone

schambulb, May 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Trojan Virus Threat Removal - Similar Threads - Trojan Virus Threat

2. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  3. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  4. Removing a Trojan Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe[Original Title: Trojan Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-a-trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  5. How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender: Dear All, I am Vinoth from Chennai. The Windows defender has found one threat in my computer. Please confirm this threat is Virus, Trojans or Malware ? and also confirm how to remove from computer....
  6. How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender: Dear All, I am Vinoth from Chennai. The Windows defender has found one threat in my computer. Please confirm this threat is Virus, Trojans or Malware ? and also confirm how to remove from computer....
  7. How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  9. virus threat removal

virus threat removal: somehow I got a virus on my laptop, it says remediation incomplete and when I went to quarantine and delete it the only option is to allow it- how can I get rid of it. initially, windows defense said it has sorted it but it appears as remediation incomplete. how do I know if...
  10. removal of trojan threat

removal of trojan threat: My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" But underneath it said " Status: Removed" I don't understand what that means. Is my...