Windows 10: Trojan virus

Discus and support Trojan virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today I downloaden something and the windows defense came in, with the warning that there were 2 virusses on my computer. I looked on the internet... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Noemieemx, May 18, 2020.

1. Noemieemx Win User

Trojan virus

Today I downloaden something and the windows defense came in, with the warning that there were 2 virusses on my computer.

I looked on the internet and did multiplay scans it sayd i had no virus.

So by the defense it says it was deleted or brought back.

So I looked on the internet to be sure how I could make sure the virus is removed, but I don’t have a downloaded file from that Trojan virus, because when I looked by Downloads online it said “canceld because of virus” something like that.

so now i’m not sure if I have the virus or not, because I clicked on the download link to install it, and now my download says cancelled.

So any options about where I can check on the virus etc? Because I’m really scared now.

btw I’m no english speaker so sorry for the mistakes

:)

Noemieemx, May 18, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 18, 2020
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, May 18, 2020
  4. Trojan virus

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Trojan virus

1. Trojan virus - Similar Threads - Trojan virus

2. Can trojan virus hide under Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can trojan virus hide under Windows Defender?: So I got trojan virus from downloading software from some shady websites I admit it was wrong and stupid of me and I decided to never do that again lol I detected it with Windows Defender immediately within an hour and removed it But the next day I did my routine full...
  3. False Positive for Trojan Virus

False Positive for Trojan Virus: Can anyone tell me how and where i can submit my website to be re-looked at? Microsoft Defender is blocking my website that was hacked in the past but i have since addressed all those problems and I guess Microsoft Defender is going off of the old information. I need to...
  4. Tried removing the trojan virus with Tron from reddit(did it on safe mode bcs it wouldn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried removing the trojan virus with Tron from reddit(did it on safe mode bcs it wouldn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shkumb1n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbah7q/tried_removing_the_trojan_virus_with_tron_from/
  5. How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*: I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats Found". When I would click on it, it would say I have a trojan and its saying it is from Powershell. Now, I know Windows...
  6. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  7. Malware/Trojan virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware/Trojan virus: Few days ago i tried to download a csgo hack client for fun and when i downloaded it windows detected that it had a file named trojan/win32 or smth and i quickly eith panic deleted it. Today i saw that my games were very laggy and just unplayable and my cpu was at 80% and...
  8. Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It

Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It: Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tiny-banker-trojan-aka-tinba-virus-what-it-is-and/eb75a4e9-1978-4e8a-8e4e-8188ea975add
  9. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  10. Trojan virus

Trojan virus: Hello, I discovered on task manager that there is a trojan virus on my laptop, it is called trusted installer. I would like to know if there is a free method of deleting this trojan virus, I have attempted to remove it by doing what most websites recommend that I do but it...