Windows 10: Trojan Virus

Discus and support Trojan Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a virus on my windows 10, the virus I keep getting are called "Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AB61" Yesterday I had the windows defender remove it although... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alondracanseco, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Trojan Virus

I have a virus on my windows 10, the virus I keep getting are called "Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AB61" Yesterday I had the windows defender remove it although it says "Threat Blocked" The virus wit that status is called "VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore" I had found it as it was the virus which I had allowed. I blocked the VritTool virus but keep getting the "Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AB61". Not only that the status says the VirtTool is removed but if I put the quarantine filter it shows two of VirTool virus. I want to get rid of the virus completely but don't know how. I need to find and delete this virus from what I've read but I dont even know what file the virus is in.

:)

alondracanseco, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 4, 2020
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Trojan Virus

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Trojan Virus

1. Trojan Virus - Similar Threads - Trojan Virus

2. How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*: I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats Found". When I would click on it, it would say I have a trojan and its saying it is from Powershell. Now, I know Windows...
  3. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  4. Malware/Trojan virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware/Trojan virus: Few days ago i tried to download a csgo hack client for fun and when i downloaded it windows detected that it had a file named trojan/win32 or smth and i quickly eith panic deleted it. Today i saw that my games were very laggy and just unplayable and my cpu was at 80% and...
  5. Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It: Tiny Banker Trojan aka Tinba Virus: What It Is and How to Remove It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tiny-banker-trojan-aka-tinba-virus-what-it-is-and/eb75a4e9-1978-4e8a-8e4e-8188ea975add
  6. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  7. Trojan virus

Trojan virus: Hello, I discovered on task manager that there is a trojan virus on my laptop, it is called trusted installer. I would like to know if there is a free method of deleting this trojan virus, I have attempted to remove it by doing what most websites recommend that I do but it...
  8. A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer

A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer: Hello, I plan on doing a factory reset on my Thinkpad X270 Windows 10 Pro laptop, but I'd like to check on certain things: I read the following on backed-up files: "In most cases, a factory reset will remove viruses. But how exactly do some manage to survive it? Wherever...
  9. Is 'winrmsrv.exe' a trojan virus? because after I 'allow access' my laptop windows security...

Is 'winrmsrv.exe' a trojan virus? because after I 'allow access' my laptop windows security...: should i allow access or not? how can i fix this? tia [IMG] after i allow access ...the settings are empty [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com: I had downloaded something from internet this virus came with that because of this virus my all apps got corrupted i had to reinstall them it also corrupted the antivirus and also windows defender everytime i try to start windows defender it says sorry the servie is not...