Windows 10: Trojan Virus

Discus and support Trojan Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mimeck, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Mimeck Win User

Trojan Virus

I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have the code in a Notepad Doc, here is the Path on my PC, when the Dos window flashesC:\Users\Troel\AppData\Roaming\cvriehs

:)

Mimeck, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 8, 2021
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Trojan Virus

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Trojan Virus

1. Trojan Virus - Similar Threads - Trojan Virus

2. PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day: Hi all,my laptop have been infected with a trojan virus, it's making my computer really slow and heating up quickly, I have followed a previous thread before about the same issue, I have downloaded the Farbar Recovery Tool and run scan, it generated the two files FRST and...
  3. PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day: Hi all,my laptop have been infected with a trojan virus, it's making my computer really slow and heating up quickly, I have followed a previous thread before about the same issue, I have downloaded the Farbar Recovery Tool and run scan, it generated the two files FRST and...
  4. my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...: i got a trojan virus somehow i ddnt click any links when i went to defender it wasnt doing anything the hacker that used the trojan got my discord im worried he might get other info...
  5. my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...

my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...: i got a trojan virus somehow i ddnt click any links when i went to defender it wasnt doing anything the hacker that used the trojan got my discord im worried he might get other info...
  6. my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  8. Trojan horse virus

Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  9. Trojan horse virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. my device detected trojan wacatac and I cant remove, locate or find it with anti viruses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my device detected trojan wacatac and I cant remove, locate or find it with anti viruses...: my device detected trojan wacatac and I cant remove either locate the file, I tried using Malwarebites, Kaspersky and other anti viruses but non of the seem to find anything, what should I do? Thank you guys....