Windows 10: Trojan : wacatac

Discus and support Trojan : wacatac in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by D.m.a290, Jul 18, 2021.

1. D.m.a290 Win User

Trojan : wacatac

Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it, everytime i click remove action, it didnt work, i download almost all antivirus, but they didnt detect, somebody can help?

:)

D.m.a290, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

This is a "Backdoor" trojan. Read about it here: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml - Virus Lists and Removal Steps

These are the most dangerous, and most widespread, type of Trojan.

Backdoor Trojans provide the author or ‘master’ of the Trojan with remote ‘administration’ of victim machines. Unlike legitimate remote administration utilities, they install, launch and run invisibly, without the consent or knowledge of the user. Once installed, backdoor Trojans can be instructed to send, receive, execute and delete files, harvest confidential data from the computer, log activity on the computer and more.

If your computer was used for online banking or has credit card information on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for email, eBay and forums.
    You should consider them to be compromised.
    They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one, if not an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information.

Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breech.

Jacee, Jul 18, 2021
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

After one week of no problems wacatac has again been detected and blocked by Windows Defender. Based on the time listed by WD it was detected when I shut down last night. I am not aware of going to any risky sites. Just before shutting down I ran Malaware ADWCleaner, CCleaner and Emisioft which found no problems and automatically shut down the computer.

I have followed all the steps outlined above to clear my PC. Any further thoughts would be appreciated.

mitrajoon, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Trojan : wacatac - Similar Threads - Trojan wacatac

2. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  3. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  4. Trojan Wacatac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Wacatac: Hi, I am having difficulty in removing this malware.At Windows Security, I actioned 'Quarantine' and 'Remove' but not effective, hence the screenshot.I have tried some of the online free malware and it shows it had resolved the problem, however, when switch back to Windows...
  5. Trojan Wacatac

Trojan Wacatac: Hi, I am having difficulty in removing this malware.At Windows Security, I actioned 'Quarantine' and 'Remove' but not effective, hence the screenshot.I have tried some of the online free malware and it shows it had resolved the problem, however, when switch back to Windows...
  6. Trojan Wacatac

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...: i got a trojan virus somehow i ddnt click any links when i went to defender it wasnt doing anything the hacker that used the trojan got my discord im worried he might get other info...
  8. my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...

my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...: i got a trojan virus somehow i ddnt click any links when i went to defender it wasnt doing anything the hacker that used the trojan got my discord im worried he might get other info...
  9. my laptop has a trojan virus called wacatac and windows defender isnt doing anything please...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...