Windows 10: Trojan warning and other problems on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Trojan warning and other problems on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First I got a warning stating that my computer got a trojan and that I needed encrypted security or bit something protection and that my edition may or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KathleenJones6, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Trojan warning and other problems on Windows 10 Home

First I got a warning stating that my computer got a trojan and that I needed encrypted security or bit something protection and that my edition may or may not have this capability. I follow the instructions to find out and system states that TCP, I think that is what it is , is not available on my computer, further stating that I need to up load security to fix the problem. After some research and uploading a couple of programs, and still not clear why my computer does not have this feature when it should be mandatory, I still do not have the protection I need and now there are way too many processes going on all the time and in the back ground. computer is brand new, having these issues and running god awful slow. I do have alittle experience and know that this should not be happening but I do not know which processes under task manager should or should not be running. Programs that worked fine and now not working, programs moved on my desktop, notices stating that certain actions cannot be completed. It is really a mess. I do not know what to do. HELP!!

* Moved from Band

* Original title: Windows 10 home edition

:)

KathleenJones6, Feb 10, 2020

2. trojan warning

i got a warning and call this number and protect my PC from TROJAN then contacted a remote agent he said my system is running 8.1 but my PC says it is running 10 how do i ensure it is running windows 10

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC]

RhondaDaneau, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Pachy Car Win User

Trojan warning and other problems on Windows 10 Home

Recurring warning of Trojan in OnedriveTemp

I see a recurring warning by Windows 10 Firewall that there is a Trojan: Win32 / Tiggre! Rfn in the hidden directory OnedriveTemp, I have deleted this directory several times and it reappears.

I have also run Malwarebytes free, Adwcleaner and Microsoft Safety Scanner. None has found this Malware.

For example, on 7/21/18 there are 83 detections of Trojan

Someone has given the same thing or knows how to fix it

Pachy Car, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Trojan warning and other problems on Windows 10 Home

1. Trojan warning and other problems on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Trojan warning problems

2. Trojan horse warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan horse warning: I visited a trusted site and then a pop-up appeared on my computer saying that this computer has been blocked for security and then Microsoft support number. Should I be worried and should I use windows prebuilt antivirus to do a proper scan?...
  3. Trojan horse warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan horse warning: I visited a trusted site and then a pop-up appeared on my computer saying that this computer has been blocked for security and then Microsoft support number. Should I be worried and should I use windows prebuilt antivirus to do a proper scan?...
  4. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?: Received message that, due to a Trojan Horse, my computer was locked. Against their warning, I turned off computer and didn't find a warning in Microsoft Security. Is this a scam, or from Microsoft as claimed?...
  5. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?: Received message that, due to a Trojan Horse, my computer was locked. Against their warning, I turned off computer and didn't find a warning in Microsoft Security. Is this a scam, or from Microsoft as claimed?...
  6. Trojan Horse warning from Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Trojan Horse Warning

Trojan Horse Warning: Is 1-888-288-6775 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? Had a laoud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?...
  8. False or real Trojan warning

False or real Trojan warning: Hi, I have a very strange trojan warning. I have developed a Windows application.exe in C++ with Visual Studio 2019. After I have made the code and it is in the Release folder, I run both a Windows Defender full scan of my PC and also a custom scan of the new...
  9. Windows Defender shows Trojan warning for an installer

Windows Defender shows Trojan warning for an installer: One installation package experienced issue with Windows Defender giving a Trojan warning.[ATTACH] The “Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl” was reported at one computer, and others can’t reproduce. It seems the virus was reported with education win10 and threat definition...
  10. Recurring warning of Trojan in OnedriveTemp

Recurring warning of Trojan in OnedriveTemp: I see a recurring warning by Windows 10 Firewall that there is a Trojan: Win32 / Tiggre! Rfn in the hidden directory OnedriveTemp, I have deleted this directory several times and it reappears. I have also run Malwarebytes free, Adwcleaner and Microsoft Safety Scanner. None...