Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Since yesterday, I receive the notification from windows defender that I have a serious threat on my pc. Then I click remove in the windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarelB98, Feb 9, 2021.

1. KarelB98 Win User

Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn

Hello

Since yesterday, I receive the notification from windows defender that I have a serious threat on my pc. Then I click remove in the windows defender tool, but every time I scan my pc again, I get the same warning. I also did a full scan, and also then I get the same notification. The warning from windows defender is the following:

Translated to English
    Detected: Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn
    Active threats are not solved and are executed on computer

Date: 09.02
    Details: This program is dangerous and it is executing commands from a malicious user.

Involved Items:
    file: C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3550480592-2484500404-1862103319-1001\$RJQD9MZ.exe
    file: C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3550480592-2484500404-1862103319-1001\$RUEUXO7.exe

How do I solve this? I already emptied my recycle bin.

Thank you very much!

:)

KarelB98, Feb 9, 2021
  2. AvH59 Win User

Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Hi,

I get repeating messages regarding Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Have already run Microsoft Safety Scanner and Full scan with Windows Defender but no virus was found

How can I get rid of it ?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy>

AvH59, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 9, 2021
  4. Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn

how do i remove trojan win32 tiggre!rfn and win32 detrahere.B!dr, windows defender does not detect

This is a new computer purchased around Xmas. Computer has been lagging and there are programs in the background running that I don't recognize and they won't let me end task or delete program. Ran windows defender scan, Malwarebytes, adware cleaner,
    and even rootkills and found nothing. Ran Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and it said windows defender detected Trojans win32 tiggre!rfn and win32 detrahere.B!dr and did not do anything with them. Also ran scanner from Microsoft website and it found nothing wrong,
    what should I do?

PhilAndrewshulk, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn

1. Trojan:Win32/Ashify.J!rfn - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Ashify

2. Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10: My W10 laptop is infected with the "Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn" that windows defender (WD) detects when I use the Zotero in the version of the program installed on the laptop, which also syncs with the Zotero in the cloud. I have tried to solve it, definitively, using the...
  3. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  4. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues: Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the...
  5. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  6. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  7. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  8. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?: defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-win32vigrama-a-trojan/47a98ccd-615b-479b-85aa-ddbf0ba9155c
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...