Windows 10: trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

Discus and support trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Acer aspire 7, Mar 19, 2023.

1. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file and I started installing , first I installed bluestacks X as usual and then download main file , but it stopped at 95% and showed an error , I tried again same error . Then I cancelled installation and tried again , then I got 2- 3 threat notification detected by windows defender .It showed trojan/win32.casdet rfn is active and asked for action , I can't remove it so i gave quarantine . Some treat solved but , when I quick scanned , it still s

:)

Acer aspire 7, Mar 19, 2023

2. Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10

My W10 laptop is infected with the "Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn" that windows defender (WD) detects when I use the Zotero in the version of the program installed on the laptop, which also syncs with the Zotero in the cloud. I have tried to solve it, definitively, using the WD, the Microsoft Safety Scanner and Malwarebytes Free and uninstalling and reinstalling the Zotero "stand alone" from my laptop, but shortly after starting the Zotero the Trojan appears again, always in a folder with the same name hanging from root paths / Zotero

FernandoFons, Mar 19, 2023
  3. AvH59 Win User
    Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Hi,

I get repeating messages regarding Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Have already run Microsoft Safety Scanner and Full scan with Windows Defender but no virus was found

How can I get rid of it ?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy>

AvH59, Mar 19, 2023
  4. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

1. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now? - Similar Threads - trojan win32 casdet

2. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  3. Defender continues to show Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender continues to show Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn: Hello everyone,My son recently decided that installing a pirated software was a good idea, and Defender detected Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn in it evidently.I panicked because I'm more seasoned with other type of OSs and I just tried to remove it manually and with...
  4. Defender continues to show Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender continues to show Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn: Hello everyone,My son recently decided that installing a pirated software was a good idea, and Defender detected Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn in it evidently.I panicked because I'm more seasoned with other type of OSs and I just tried to remove it manually and with...
  5. Defender continues to show Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn

6. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?: I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file and I started installing , first I installed bluestacks X as usual and then download main file , but it stopped at 95% and...
  7. Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10

Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10: My W10 laptop is infected with the "Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn" that windows defender (WD) detects when I use the Zotero in the version of the program installed on the laptop, which also syncs with the Zotero in the cloud. I have tried to solve it, definitively, using the...
  8. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  9. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues: Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the...
  10. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...