Windows 10: Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

Discus and support Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TRoseinSEA, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the affected files are : "uefifirmware: \UefiImage->CpuInitPeim" can anyone help me solve this problem?

:)

TRoseinSEA, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

1. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Dorv

2. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?: I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file and I started installing , first I installed bluestacks X as usual and then download main file , but it stopped at 95% and...
  3. Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10: My W10 laptop is infected with the "Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn" that windows defender (WD) detects when I use the Zotero in the version of the program installed on the laptop, which also syncs with the Zotero in the cloud. I have tried to solve it, definitively, using the...
  4. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  5. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  6. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  7. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  8. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?: defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-win32vigrama-a-trojan/47a98ccd-615b-479b-85aa-ddbf0ba9155c
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...