Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn partially removed

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn partially removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I think I got a trojan while downloading a VST on a shady website. I did a full scan using Microsoft Safety Scanner and I believe it said there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelPierog, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn partially removed

Hi, I think I got a trojan while downloading a VST on a shady website. I did a full scan using Microsoft Safety Scanner and I believe it said there were only 2 infected files. In the final results it says Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn, and the scan results are partially removed. Is partially removed enough here? Do I need to do a clean reset? What should I do? Thanks

:)

MichaelPierog, Mar 22, 2020
  2. SharonWam Win User

Trojan "partially" removed?

Microsoft Security Scanner says it found a Trojan file named Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn but when I asked for it to be REMOVED, , the "Scan results" said "Partially removed"??? How do you "partially" remove a Trojan and what do I do now? TIA for any help....

SharonWam, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 22, 2020
  4. Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn partially removed

Bruce Hagen, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn partially removed

1. Trojan:Win32/Persistence!rfn partially removed - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Persistence

2. Trojan "splitpicapp.com" Removal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan "splitpicapp.com" Removal?: I started getting Malwarebytes blocking notices yesterday. They are coming up once every hour notifying me it is blocking a suspected trojan - see screenshot below. Malwarebytes scan does not find anything and Windows Defender scan also does not find anything. How do I get...
  3. Removal of persistant information on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of persistant information on desktop: When I open the computer,the usual desktop icons are overlaid with a page obtained by clicking a link from a downloaded document. This page obscures most of the icons and limits what I can see or say. There is nowhere on the page to click to remove. It is driving me mad....
  4. malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed"

malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed": Sir/Ms- as above , I tried to manually delete the above but could not find it under tasks or programs. Can you suggest anything as my computer seems to run ok ; I run Avast Antivirus and not just Windows Defender ; thanks, jimtennisred...
  5. HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!rfn partially removed

HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!rfn partially removed: How to remove it completely ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacktoolwin32autokmsrfn-partially-removed/b392bef3-ec78-4de9-a368-c9addea04b62
  6. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  7. The trojan/virus Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn won't go away.

The trojan/virus Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn won't go away.: Hello, Since last week my Defender found the Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn virus on my computer. I tried everything I could find on the internet and 80% of the websites I end on are ads or won't work. Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance...
  8. How to remove Trojan:Win32/Blueteal!rfn

How to remove Trojan:Win32/Blueteal!rfn: My PC has been infected yesterday, since then I am worried because Windows defender notifications, and unable to perform my work. Used MS Safety Scanner but it says this virus is PARTIALLY REMOVED How can I remove it completely? [ATTACH]...
  9. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...
  10. Trojan removed by Defender

Trojan removed by Defender: With the last couple of builds it seems that Defender is always finding stuff to remove every time I start Windows 10. This morning I removed Trojan Win32/GHEUGENT.Alplock after Defender quarantined it and marked it severe. Right now I am running a full scan on the laptop....