Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H found and puts it in quarantine

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H found and puts it in quarantine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; every time I restart my machine I get a message from Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H and puts it in quarantine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoeMcAlister, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H found and puts it in quarantine

every time I restart my machine I get a message from Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H and puts it in quarantine. Is there any way to remove this Trojan?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

MoeMcAlister, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Sep 26, 2018
  3. MEGGG100 Win User
    Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Sep 26, 2018
  4. djbbenn Win User

Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H found and puts it in quarantine

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H found and puts it in quarantine

1. Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H found and puts it in quarantine - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Powessere

2. Hi, my windows defender said it found a trojan that it could not quarantine it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my windows defender said it found a trojan that it could not quarantine it: My defender stated that it found a trojan it said it couldn't quarantine it, i check after with avast and with Malwarebytes, does can't seem to find it, but i noticed that my C: is losing some space bit by bit. Do you guys know how to check the report, i can't find it so to...
  3. Hi, my windows defender said it found a trojan that it could not quarantine it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my windows defender said it found a trojan that it could not quarantine it: My defender stated that it found a trojan it said it couldn't quarantine it, i check after with avast and with Malwarebytes, does can't seem to find it, but i noticed that my C: is losing some space bit by bit. Do you guys know how to check the report, i can't find it so to...
  4. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  5. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  6. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  7. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?: defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-win32vigrama-a-trojan/47a98ccd-615b-479b-85aa-ddbf0ba9155c
  8. Accidentally restored quarantined trojan

Accidentally restored quarantined trojan: I got a trojan quarantined but instead of clicking remove, I clicked restore. Now whenever I scan the file nothing shows up apart form a notification saying that the scanner skipped a file. When I click it, it takes me to the exclusions page, but there's nothing there. What...
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...