Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn False positive?

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn False positive? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My defender randomly find a threat called Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn in the Temp dir. e.g, C:\Windows\Temp\00000000-B6AE5335 and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HEY!IL, Mar 9, 2019.

1. HEY!IL Win User

Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn False positive?

My defender randomly find a threat called Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn in the Temp dir.

e.g, C:\Windows\Temp\00000000-B6AE5335 and C:\Windows\Temp\000001DB-BF8D800D.

I wanted to analyze the file because no other Antivirus detected it and it wasn't very likely that I have a virus.

So I restored it but the file is not in that directory.

Started getting suspicious so I ran multiple offline scans of my system drive, no threats were found.

Defender is not giving any real information or any way to actually analyze the file, doesn't give any info about it, access to it's quarantine or even restore it.

Is this a false positive?

:)

HEY!IL, Mar 9, 2019
  2. AvH59 Win User

Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Hi,

I get repeating messages regarding Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Have already run Microsoft Safety Scanner and Full scan with Windows Defender but no virus was found

How can I get rid of it ?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy>

AvH59, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 9, 2019
  4. bhringer Win User

False Positive by Windows Defender ? Win32/Critet.BS

@G_963

Found thread in ZHPCleaner forum.

Dectection du trojan :Win32/Critet.BS

https://www.nicolascoolman.com/forum/dectection-trojan-win32-critet-t9711.html

Updated Windows Defender definitions to 1.263.740.0 and downloaded ZHPCleaner from author's site. It passed security scan so hopefully the issue has been resolved with false positives.

Try manually updating through Windows Defender Security Center - Virus and Treat Protection Updates and determine if supercopier is still detected.

~

bhringer, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn False positive? - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Skeeyah

2. wacatac.H!ml trojan false positive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wacatac.H!ml trojan false positive?: Hello,I have had a false positive with this file for a few days now.https://builds.enginehub.org/job/worldguard/23827KB2310138 - 1.409.145.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacatachml-trojan-false-positive/a6508c5b-4ebd-4624-8bb2-235ccd89ebf5
  3. wacatac.H!ml trojan false positive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wacatac.H!ml trojan false positive?: Hello,I have had a false positive with this file for a few days now.https://builds.enginehub.org/job/worldguard/23827KB2310138 - 1.409.145.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacatachml-trojan-false-positive/a6508c5b-4ebd-4624-8bb2-235ccd89ebf5
  4. false positive? Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    false positive? Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml: after compiling my C++ using the devolper console "cl /EHsc hello.cpp" this triggered my antivirus to say Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml trojan was discovered and it affected "hello.cpp", so false positive or not or this Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml the C++ compilor?...
  5. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  6. False Positive of Trojan:Win32/Bluteal!rfn?

False Positive of Trojan:Win32/Bluteal!rfn?: Hi,Similar to another post in the past, I was wondering if this was a false positive? I have malwarebytes and currently disabled it to run a system restore w/o interruptions. I ran malware a couple of times and it has found nothing on each scan, until today where I scanned my...
  7. False Positive for Trojan Virus

False Positive for Trojan Virus: Can anyone tell me how and where i can submit my website to be re-looked at? Microsoft Defender is blocking my website that was hacked in the past but i have since addressed all those problems and I guess Microsoft Defender is going off of the old information. I need to...
  8. Trojan:Win32/Bluteal!rfn false positive?

Trojan:Win32/Bluteal!rfn false positive?: Hello, I would like to ask if Trojan:Win32/Bluteal!rfn is a false positive because I tried installing this program called claim.exe and my anti-virus said that it is a virus so I would like to ask you guys because I don't really know if I should really open it or not, I...
  9. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues: Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the...
  10. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trojan:win32/esulat.a!rfn

2. skeeyah.a rfn false positive

3. K suite 2.47 contains Trojan:Win32/Esulat.A!rfn

4. win32/tiggre rfn false,
  5. trojan:win32/tiggre!rfn false positive,
  6. Trojan:PDF/Phish.F,
  7. trojan skeeyah 2019 windows defender