Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn has infected my Lenovo Laptop and I can't find any solid advice...

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn has infected my Lenovo Laptop and I can't find any solid advice... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop was not being used for over a year because my charger broke, I had just got an ipad pro and work was keeping me very busy. Fast forward to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by resii_2021, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn has infected my Lenovo Laptop and I can't find any solid advice...

My laptop was not being used for over a year because my charger broke, I had just got an ipad pro and work was keeping me very busy. Fast forward to February 5, 2021 and I receive a new charger for my laptop through Amazon. I don't know how it got into my laptop. I was honestly enjoying updating old apps and software, exploring and trying new things I had learned over the last year like booting up Ubuntu Desktop from a flash drive and things like that.

I started to get a few notices about the virus and then within a few hours there had to have been over 30 attempts of the trojan virus to get into my temp OneDrive folder. I immediately got off my wi-fi, uninstalled every program and file I didn't think I needed and started running Windows Defender Full Scan and CCleaner Registry, Windows, Applications and Free Drive Space Wipe. It took all night. During that time I did some research and it seems bleak.

I think I need to completely wipe my hard disk with Dariks Boot and Nuke then perform a clean re-install of Windows 10 off an .iso file from a USB i purchased last night at Best Buy.

Does anyone else have any insight into how to deal with this Trojan. From what I understand it is very dangerous. It creates a back door. Looks for financial information and will empty your accounts if you activate it.

:)

resii_2021, Feb 8, 2021
  2. AvH59 Win User

Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Hi,

I get repeating messages regarding Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Have already run Microsoft Safety Scanner and Full scan with Windows Defender but no virus was found

How can I get rid of it ?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy>

AvH59, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 8, 2021
  4. Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn has infected my Lenovo Laptop and I can't find any solid advice...

Infected MS Office package by Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn

To: MartyLeeYX

Hi! Moreover, thank you for your time and suggestions. Compelling is the reading of "How to Remove TrojanWin32Dorv.B!rfn Absolutely", so detailed, and so full of recommendations.

The problem is that the infection came from Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn, and you refer to another animal: Trojan:Win32/Dorv.B!rfn.

The devil is in the details! From ‘B’ to ‘D’, just another world!

Cheers!

A.

AlainAlainAlainAlainAlain, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn has infected my Lenovo Laptop and I can't find any solid advice...

1. Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn has infected my Lenovo Laptop and I can't find any solid advice... - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Skeeyah

2. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?: I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file and I started installing , first I installed bluestacks X as usual and then download main file , but it stopped at 95% and...
  3. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?: I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file and I started installing , first I installed bluestacks X as usual and then download main file , but it stopped at 95% and...
  4. I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn: I am getting popup continuously from windows defender about this virus whenever I am connected to the network. I am removing it again this shows up.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-rid-of-win32neksminerrfn/c24494d7-af3b-4e29-873c-fd5889f08f50
  5. I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn: I am getting popup continuously from windows defender about this virus whenever I am connected to the network. I am removing it again this shows up.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-rid-of-win32neksminerrfn/c24494d7-af3b-4e29-873c-fd5889f08f50
  6. Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10: My W10 laptop is infected with the "Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn" that windows defender (WD) detects when I use the Zotero in the version of the program installed on the laptop, which also syncs with the Zotero in the cloud. I have tried to solve it, definitively, using the...
  7. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  8. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues: Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the...
  9. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  10. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...