Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean?

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to downloaded some arcade game ROM from the internet and get an alert from Windows Security. It detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml with Status:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by idiomadnese, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean?

I tried to downloaded some arcade game ROM from the internet and get an alert from Windows Security. It detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml with Status: Removed.

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean? a2017b7d-4905-435a-b7f2-3db23bd8887b?upload=true.png

I ran a scan with ESET and it showed:

C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\Comms\Unistore\data\3\o\e0000d0e000000031013.dat HTML/ScrInject.B trojan deleted

I also ran a scan on Malwarebytes to check again, it found nothing.

I ran ESET again and it found nothing.

Am I safe, do I need to do anything?

:)

idiomadnese, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Bruce Hagen, Apr 18, 2020
  3. security threat

Biswa66,

Please stay with this thread
    security threat
    try the suggestions and

post your results.

Don't start yet another new thread about this

hacktool: win32/autokms issue.

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean?

After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac threat description - Microsoft Security Intelligence

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. Remove Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac malware (Virus Removal Guide)

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean?

1. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml Threat Blocked by Windows Security, my system is clean? - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Wacatac

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

7. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  8. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  9. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

10. trojan win32 wacata g ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. wacatac.d ml

3. trojan wacatac.d

4. trojan:win32/wacatac.d!ml,
  5. win32/wacatac.d,
  6. trojan:win32/wacatac D!ml