Windows 10: Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same.

Discus and support Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A Trojan is detected by windows defender but can't be remover by the same. Trojan name is as given below- Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VishalGoyal1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same.

A Trojan is detected by windows defender but can't be remover by the same.

Trojan name is as given below-

Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90

:)

VishalGoyal1, Jul 23, 2020

2. Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same.

A Trojan is detected by windows defender but can't be remover by the same.

Trojan name is as given below-

Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90

VishalGoyal1, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Baba-C Win User
    How to remove Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn

Windows Defender detected Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn buried deep in an external hard drive. An error message appeared. I don't think the trojan was purged. I think a manual removal was recommended. How do I do this or is there another way to remove it?

Baba-C, Jul 31, 2020
  4. AFWS Win User

Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same.

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

Thema:

Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same.

1. Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA90 had been detected by windows but can't be removed by the same. - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32 Ymacco

2. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  3. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  4. Had a virus Trojan win32 turned my files to 0bytes

Had a virus Trojan win32 turned my files to 0bytes: Had a virus Trojan win32 from a sundisk, before could realise it most of my documents, picutres , vidoes on the c: drive have been turned to 0 bytes. How can i recover them and remove the worm Please help me recover the files on the laptop....
  5. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  6. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  7. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

8. Trojan removed but detected again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan removed but detected again: its saying this , everytime i click remove it keeps comming back what can i do[Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-removed-but-detected-again/63bcf7c8-309d-444d-a5e8-fe09be75510a
  9. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...