Windows 10: Trojan:Win32Wacatac

Discus and support Trojan:Win32Wacatac in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello on 1/12/2021 on Microsoft defender I got Trojan:Win32Wacata What it can do ? and is it a real alert I blocked it stopped it but is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nadirgueddoud, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Trojan:Win32Wacatac

Trojan:Win32Wacatac 84b73335-d73a-4d7c-865c-7cea91a78d93?upload=true.png
    Hello on 1/12/2021

on Microsoft defender I got Trojan:Win32Wacata

What it can do ? and is it a real alert I blocked it stopped it but is it really stop

And it installed a Program called Device view I didn't open it at all

And please Tell me how to 100% remove it

And please it affected some items is this items so

Thank you

:)

nadirgueddoud, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jan 13, 2021
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Jan 13, 2021
  4. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojan:Win32Wacatac

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Trojan:Win32Wacatac

1. Trojan:Win32Wacatac - Similar Threads - Trojan Win32Wacatac

2. How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD: Split from this thread. How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD because I think that is what caused it and now I am stuck with an auto repair loop...
  3. Windows Defender and Trojan in "Allowed threat"

Windows Defender and Trojan in "Allowed threat": Hi guys, I have problem, I have Trojan and behavior in allowed threats. When I click remove and again open allowed threats, vrius still is in there. What I should to do ? Is it Windows defender bug or I still have a virus ? Btw I used malwarebytes and windows defender...
  4. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  5. Fake Trojan Alert—but then there’s more I’m constantly having to prove who I am and my...

Fake Trojan Alert—but then there’s more I’m constantly having to prove who I am and my...: I had a screen pop up saying i had Trojan and i should call Microsoft Support...and not to turn off my machine. i turned off my machine but the machine seemed sluggish even after i ran my virus checker and verified there was no virus. i ended up restoring the hard drive...
  6. Possible Trojan: Am I being overly paranoid?

Possible Trojan: Am I being overly paranoid?: Last night I wanted to move some files to an old usb drive I had sitting around. Little did I know that drive was infected with a worm that Defender picked up and removed. I did a couple of scans after ejecting the drive and it all came back clear. Later that night I did one...
  7. Malware/Trojan virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware/Trojan virus: Few days ago i tried to download a csgo hack client for fun and when i downloaded it windows detected that it had a file named trojan/win32 or smth and i quickly eith panic deleted it. Today i saw that my games were very laggy and just unplayable and my cpu was at 80% and...
  8. I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...

I just did a full scan and found a Trojan on it but I think I removed it. Now it says "3...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2FootJackal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krbzql/i_just_did_a_full_scan_and_found_a_trojan_on_it/
  9. My Windows isn't removing Trojan

My Windows isn't removing Trojan: I have trojan on my pc. Wibdows Denfender found it but when the chose the eemove action its goes to quck scan. What should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-windows-isnt-removing-trojan/c65088e4-8722-41d7-9434-381d066f8032
  10. Confusing trojan detection/possible false positive? Trojan:Script/Foretype.a!ml

Confusing trojan detection/possible false positive? Trojan:Script/Foretype.a!ml: Hello, I send this as I've just come back to my computer tonight to find that Windows Defender just finished a scan, detecting one threat on my computer, a Trojan labelled as I describe in the subject. The details provided on the scan states that it can initiate commands...