Windows 10: trojan?

Discus and support trojan? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PUA:Win32/InstallCore removal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan/43a32aa9-17b7-43ee-81f7-d9b8b9e6cab2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrucePatzmann, Jul 6, 2020.

1. trojan?

PUA:Win32/InstallCore removal?

:)

BrucePatzmann, Jul 6, 2020

2. New Horizons Pluto Mission update thread

You mean like Jupiter cleared away the Trojan asteroids

The Jupiter trojans, commonly called Trojan asteroids or just Trojans, are a large group of objects that share the orbit of the planet Jupiter around the Sun.
    or
    The Mars trojans are a group of objects that share the orbit of the planet Mars around the Sun.
    or
    Neptune trojans are bodies in orbit around the Sun that orbit near one of the stable Lagrangian points of Neptune. They therefore have approximately the same orbital period as Neptune and follow roughly the same orbital path. Twelve Neptune trojans are currently known, of which nine orbit near the SunNeptune L4 Lagrangian point 60° ahead of Neptune[1] and three orbit near Neptune's L5 region 60° behind Neptune.[1] The Neptune trojans are termed 'trojans' by analogy with the Jupiter trojans.

Funny according to the requiste to be a planet they have to clear their Orbit

have they no they have not just like Pluto

dorsetknob, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

trojan?

1. trojan? - Similar Threads - trojan

2. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  3. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  4. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  6. how to remove trojan form win11?

how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  7. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  8. I think that I downloaded a trojan

I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  9. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...