Windows 10: TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

Discus and support TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Now for a week, when I use my computer, Windows security notification shows up and it always shows that TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mija&Pija, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Mija&Pija Win User

TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

Hello. Now for a week, when I use my computer, Windows security notification shows up and it always shows that TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active. I am wondering how can you get rid of it?

:)

Mija&Pija, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wds...anDownloader:JS/Fakepack&ThreatID=-2147235304 This
    Microsoft document wasn’t much help, was it?

The files you inquired about may be legitimate windows files but in some cases might be a malware entry. They’ve been in your computer for a while and probably aren’t related to the malware problem you have encountered. Defender
    will not scan some files that have been identified during prior scans as legit Windows files.

Any new browser extensions or start-up items that need to be disabled/removed?

You may want to reset your browsers.

Suggest run two or more of the on-demand scanners in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

And/Or

Follow the steps in https://malwaretips.com/blogs/malware-removal-guide-for-windows/ That
    should remove any malware in your computer. Note that Malwarebytes may eliminate all malware issues and it may or may not be necessary to use Hitman Pro or Zemana but – you may need to reset your browsers.

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Feb 14, 2019
  3. TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack threat

Hi,

My Windows Defender Security Center detects TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack several times. After removing the threat, during a scan the problem appears again. How can I make sure my PC does not contain a virus? Also, how can I make sure that I properly
    remove that threat?

Irina Malcheva, Feb 14, 2019
  4. TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

1. TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active - Similar Threads - TrojanDownloader Fakepack active

2. TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.: Not too long ago I started getting blue screens of death after getting a RAM upgrade, I partially suspected it being bad, or my laptop possibly being infected with malware yet I didn't go anywhere unsafe, but I decided to fully reset my pc RAM problem has been solved as I...
  3. TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.: Not too long ago I started getting blue screens of death after getting a RAM upgrade, I partially suspected it being bad, or my laptop possibly being infected with malware yet I didn't go anywhere unsafe, but I decided to fully reset my pc RAM problem has been solved as I...
  4. TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack"

"TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack": Does anyone know how to ride rid of this "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack" Windows Defender and other prescribed anti-virus software doesn't touch it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojandownloaderjsfakepack/a90074f8-521d-4cff-ac89-b5c085046906
  6. how to remove TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack

how to remove TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack: recently my pc has found a malicious virus named TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack for couple of days. I am using Windows defender but it's failing to remove the virus. I have tried offline scan but it's can't remove it. can you help me how to solve it! [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader: Hey, My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on to my laptop. So I just started a full scan for my system. All the files were scanned in a duration of 1 hour but 3 files were...
  8. TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack threat

TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack threat: Hi, My Windows Defender Security Center detects TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack several times. After removing the threat, during a scan the problem appears again. How can I make sure my PC does not contain a virus? Also, how can I make sure that I properly remove that threat?...
  9. .js Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...
  10. BSOD for js issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for js issue: Attachment 58224 Hope i did this correctly 36965

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trojandownloader:js/fakepack

2. trojan downloader js fake pack

3. How To Fix and Delete TrojanDownloader:JS/FakePatch.B!MSR in windows 10

4. Trojan Downloader:JS/Fakepack,
  5. FAKEPACK,
  6. virus trojan downlosder js/fakepack