Windows 10: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack"

Discus and support "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to ride rid of this "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack" Windows Defender and other prescribed anti-virus software doesn't touch it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NigelLilburn, Apr 23, 2019.

1. "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack"

Does anyone know how to ride rid of this "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack" Windows Defender and other prescribed anti-virus software doesn't touch it

:)

NigelLilburn, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wds...anDownloader:JS/Fakepack&ThreatID=-2147235304 This
    Microsoft document wasn’t much help, was it?

The files you inquired about may be legitimate windows files but in some cases might be a malware entry. They’ve been in your computer for a while and probably aren’t related to the malware problem you have encountered. Defender
    will not scan some files that have been identified during prior scans as legit Windows files.

Any new browser extensions or start-up items that need to be disabled/removed?

You may want to reset your browsers.

Suggest run two or more of the on-demand scanners in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

And/Or

Follow the steps in https://malwaretips.com/blogs/malware-removal-guide-for-windows/ That
    should remove any malware in your computer. Note that Malwarebytes may eliminate all malware issues and it may or may not be necessary to use Hitman Pro or Zemana but – you may need to reset your browsers.

Regards…

http://blog.emsisoft.com/2015/01/27/top-10-ways-pups-sneak-onto-your-computer-and-how-to-avoid-them/

Le Boule, Apr 24, 2019
  3. TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack threat

Hi,

My Windows Defender Security Center detects TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack several times. After removing the threat, during a scan the problem appears again. How can I make sure my PC does not contain a virus? Also, how can I make sure that I properly
    remove that threat?

Irina Malcheva, Apr 24, 2019
  4. VJSoh Win User

"TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack"

Trojandownloader: O97M/adnel

Hi,

I used the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool to scan my computer. The scan results show Trojandownloader O97M/adnel as malicious software detected but not removed.

The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool did not remove this trojan file. I dont know why.

How do I remove this malicious software?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows 10>

VJSoh, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

"TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack"

1. "TrojanDownloader:JS/Fakepack" - Similar Threads - TrojanDownloader Fakepack

2. TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.: Not too long ago I started getting blue screens of death after getting a RAM upgrade, I partially suspected it being bad, or my laptop possibly being infected with malware yet I didn't go anywhere unsafe, but I decided to fully reset my pc RAM problem has been solved as I...
  3. TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.: Not too long ago I started getting blue screens of death after getting a RAM upgrade, I partially suspected it being bad, or my laptop possibly being infected with malware yet I didn't go anywhere unsafe, but I decided to fully reset my pc RAM problem has been solved as I...
  4. TrojanDownloader in OEM, Amundsen2 files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I keep getting TrojanDownloader message on a file I gave action "Allowed on this computer"

I keep getting TrojanDownloader message on a file I gave action "Allowed on this computer": TIMESCS.XLS - which I created many years ago - keeps giving me Defender warns like below even though I give Defender the action to allow it on my computer. When I do a full backup it is appearing in ShadowCopy file as a trojan - it isn't....
  6. I keep getting TrojanDownloader message when the file does not exist any more.

I keep getting TrojanDownloader message when the file does not exist any more.: I deleted the file TIMESCS.XLS - which I created many years ago. I deleted it because was getting threat warnings of the following kind. Now I seem to be trapped in a situation where it is appearing in ShadowCopy files. Detected:TrojanDownloader:O97M/EncDoc.JKN!MTB...
  7. can I scan a Office Word file to check Trojandownloader:097M/donoff warning from Defender

can I scan a Office Word file to check Trojandownloader:097M/donoff warning from Defender: Hi, If there a tool that will allow me to scan an Office Word document to check if the Trojandownloader:097M/donoff warning from Defender is a real threat or is a legitimate Word Add-In that adds the advertised functionality? The document contains macros to enable teachers...
  8. TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active

TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active: Hello. Now for a week, when I use my computer, Windows security notification shows up and it always shows that TrojanDownloader: JS / Fakepack is active. I am wondering how can you get rid of it?...
  9. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader: Hey, My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on to my laptop. So I just started a full scan for my system. All the files were scanned in a duration of 1 hour but 3 files were...
  10. How to destroy || TrojanDownloader: Win32/Banload ||

How to destroy || TrojanDownloader: Win32/Banload ||: Infected with "TrojanDownloader: Win32 / Banload", but did not know how to remove, I ran a lot of antivirus tools but can not detect this virus. Even Malwarebytes and adwcleaner or Bitdefender (I'm using it) will never detect this malicious code. Even reinstalling a new...