Windows 10: trojans and things are getting worse

Discus and support trojans and things are getting worse in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop has gone stupid I don't know what to do I log in then its bringing up all sorts of messages. I have windows 10 and its not verified and I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChadBurns1, May 24, 2020.

1. trojans and things are getting worse

My laptop has gone stupid I don't know what to do I log in then its bringing up all sorts of messages. I have windows 10 and its not verified and I try to log in with my Microsoft account and password but when it asks again to verify it wont let me. its telling me to use the password I use all the time. so I copied and pasted the code after I could not get in and it says I have not activated but it wants me to activate windows 7. Here is what I have been getting.

Correlation Id: 1cb2c81631c200014ff5b21cc231d601 Timestamp: 2020-05-24T16:27:35.615Z. besides this i have multible well nearly everything needing updated what can i do ive reset set from restore point twice and its now just pushed me to far.

:)

ChadBurns1, May 24, 2020
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, May 24, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 24, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

trojans and things are getting worse

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 24, 2020
Thema:

trojans and things are getting worse

1. trojans and things are getting worse - Similar Threads - trojans things are

2. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  3. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  4. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?: How i see it..Over time, to me it seems Windows os has become less and less of an operating system and progressively more into just a bundled collection of many things that you dont really need, never wanted and are stuck with clogging up your system adding additional...
  6. Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol: Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-true-that-windows-getting-worse-and-worse/021ce365-52b9-4239-a05a-ca1ac587fb82
  7. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  8. Troubleshooted settings making things worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooted settings making things worse: My built in microphone wasn't letting anybody hear me on xbox chat and some idiot on microsoft support told me my settings were fine and that i just needed to troubleshoot and fix it. When I did troubleshoot it it made it worse and now games like Fortnite and Rogue Company...
  9. Windows laptop getting worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows laptop getting worse: On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the main drive had a padlock with a yellow triangle. It progressed to the desktop missing to not being able to boot the os. What...
  10. PC Getting progressively worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Getting progressively worse: Problems with my PC was tolerable at first, but now has become progressively worse without any causation that is noticeable. Before programs just freeze it either crashes or become non-responsible where nothing is interactable but "Not Responding message" but now, many...