Windows 10: Trojans and worms

Discus and support Trojans and worms in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RickFlagler, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Trojans and worms

I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the problem. I just dismessed the pop up and went about my business. Have not heard again from them. Am I OK - it seems I am, or should I be doing something to fix a computer that may not be broken

Thx

Rick

:)

RickFlagler, Jun 25, 2019
  2. LynnTatum Win User

calc.exe Calculator worms IRCBot backdoor Trojans

• Name
    Microsoft Calculator

• Filename
    calc.exe

• Command
    calc.exe

• Description
    A variant of the
    IRCBot
    family of worms and IRC backdoor Trojans.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

LynnTatum, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Possible trojan worm

I was on the Internet and then a msg appeared stating to call MS at 1-888-660-1755. It stated that I have RDN Trojan worm 1655BCC 5113134 Infection.

I did not call the number.

Thanks.

fazallison, Jun 25, 2019
  4. CarolLJ Win User

Trojans and worms

calc.exe Calculator worms IRCBot backdoor Trojans

Lynn,

Are you saying Defender detects Microsoft's own calculator as an IRC backdoor Trojan?? That seems unlikely, really. It detects it, then what? That worm is very old and risk level is rated Low by Symantec.

CarolLJ, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Trojans and worms

1. Trojans and worms - Similar Threads - Trojans worms

2. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  3. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  4. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sasugay_4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x0t90d/what_kind_of_trojanworm_is_this_unable_to_remove/
  6. Windows Trojans/worms/Bad CAs/useless apps, etc, etc, etc......

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Trojans/worms/Bad CAs/useless apps, etc, etc, etc......: Hello. First off, Don't give me this use your Virus scanner ****. Windows is full of **** that can be exploited and lately the hackers have upped their game. They all over the net and they are ALWAYS one step ahead by nature.I have no doubt i had/have a some type of "hack",...
  7. Not sure if I have a virus or trojan or worm or nothing

Not sure if I have a virus or trojan or worm or nothing: Hello, I have a Windows 10 and was on Microsoft Edge when I click on a website about a Nobel Prize winner and all of a sudden something downloaded -- I think it was a PDF, but I've since deleted it. In any event, by accident I opened the document while trying to close it....
  8. Trojan detected, followed by Jenxcus worm on my 400GB SSD. The threat was quarantined. What...

Trojan detected, followed by Jenxcus worm on my 400GB SSD. The threat was quarantined. What...: I'm dealing with a dangerous malware situation and I need professional help dealing with it. Here’s what happened: I have an external SSD with 400GB of data. In 2019, I transferred data from an old USB from 2012 to this SSD. This USB had a Trojan on it that I later found...
  9. A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer

A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer: Hello, I plan on doing a factory reset on my Thinkpad X270 Windows 10 Pro laptop, but I'd like to check on certain things: I read the following on backed-up files: "In most cases, a factory reset will remove viruses. But how exactly do some manage to survive it? Wherever...
  10. im getting a pop up warning of a worm/trojan. e.tre456_worm_windows, or similar

im getting a pop up warning of a worm/trojan. e.tre456_worm_windows, or similar: hi. getting warnings of a worm/trojan, something similar to the above ( it might possibly be e.tree465_worm_windows) but cant be sure ive got it exactly correct as ive no clue how to get a screenshot on Windows 10. im running windows 10 64 bit pro, fully up to date. the...