Windows 10: Trojans and worms

Discus and support Trojans and worms in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RickFlagler, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Trojans and worms

I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the problem. I just dismessed the pop up and went about my business. Have not heard again from them. Am I OK - it seems I am, or should I be doing something to fix a computer that may not be broken

Thx

Rick

:)

RickFlagler, Jun 25, 2019
  2. LynnTatum Win User

calc.exe Calculator worms IRCBot backdoor Trojans

• Name
    Microsoft Calculator

• Filename
    calc.exe

• Command
    calc.exe

• Description
    A variant of the
    IRCBot
    family of worms and IRC backdoor Trojans.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

LynnTatum, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Possible trojan worm

I was on the Internet and then a msg appeared stating to call MS at 1-888-660-1755. It stated that I have RDN Trojan worm 1655BCC 5113134 Infection.

I did not call the number.

Thanks.

fazallison, Jun 25, 2019
  4. CarolLJ Win User

Trojans and worms

calc.exe Calculator worms IRCBot backdoor Trojans

Lynn,

Are you saying Defender detects Microsoft's own calculator as an IRC backdoor Trojan?? That seems unlikely, really. It detects it, then what? That worm is very old and risk level is rated Low by Symantec.

CarolLJ, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Trojans and worms

1. Trojans and worms - Similar Threads - Trojans worms

2. Trojan HTML/fakealert.AA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan HTML/fakealert.AA: I have ran a full scan both online and offline and the results are no actions needed but it says allowed threats for this fake alert and then Remidation incomplete. What does this mean?...
  3. Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account

Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account: I have asked a question in microsoft community yesterday but not receiving any answer. In the meantime I have pressed the RSS feed button to unsubscribe by mistake, I do not know whether I am subscribed to it or not as it is taking me to a different page. Please answer for...
  4. How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?

How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?: How to remove Trojan Virus form Window 7 32 bit by using MSE Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-virus-from-pc/02c5325e-fc4b-447d-91f3-62000c2e58be
  5. Windows Defender and Trojan

Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  6. Huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered

in Windows 10 News
    Huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered: A giant botnet and banking trojan malware operation has infected hundreds of thousands of Android users since at least 2016 – but mistakes by the group have revealed details of the campaign and how they operate. Dubbed the Geost botnet after a name repeatedly found in the...
  7. EMAIL ZIP FILE TROJAN VIRUS OCT 2019

EMAIL ZIP FILE TROJAN VIRUS OCT 2019: BEWARE of a current trojan horse going around through email. Even if you are expecting the email from someone. It has happened to 3 people, including myself, from people we were expecting an email from. The email has a zip filed and they state the password is "777" The...
  8. hacker-virus-trojan-?-

hacker-virus-trojan-?-: I have a problem with a key board hacker - i move st e ht ururs scwar asbkcype ti a s a- it moves the cursor backward s as i type eplh help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacker-virus-trojan/9ecb8164-8009-4474-a48e-06962258ec65
  9. how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove the G.exe Trojan.: how do I remove the G.exe Trojan. I noticed that when I shut down it said G will not shut down. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-gexe-trojan/027149d5-1b9f-41ed-b627-5469e6168fd5
  10. im getting a pop up warning of a worm/trojan. e.tre456_worm_windows, or similar

im getting a pop up warning of a worm/trojan. e.tre456_worm_windows, or similar: hi. getting warnings of a worm/trojan, something similar to the above ( it might possibly be e.tree465_worm_windows) but cant be sure ive got it exactly correct as ive no clue how to get a screenshot on Windows 10. im running windows 10 64 bit pro, fully up to date. the...