Windows 10: Trojen

Discus and support Trojen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI I would like to know how to get rid of a trojen I accidentaly accepted ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MalDickson2, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Trojen

HI

I would like to know how to get rid of a trojen I accidentaly accepted ?

:)

MalDickson2, Jun 16, 2019

2. how to remove a trojen

how do I remove a trojen

Moved from Microsoft Edge / Website issues / Windows 10

Johnshetliffe, Jun 16, 2019
  3. (Trojen Monitoring Software) error code 0x80508050

How do I remove this Trojen Monitoring Software ?

Bob Romonouski, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Trojen

Trojen:Win32/Vigorf.A

Tried your suggestions without luck. Trojen not detected. Thanks anyway. May need to bin the PC.

PhillipCharlton, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Trojen

1. Trojen - Similar Threads - Trojen

2. Why Did Defender not pick up this Trojen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Did Defender not pick up this Trojen?: One of my Users had a Trojen on their Computer: Trojan:HTML/Phish.BBU!MTBThis was installed at 4:16pm This was only picked up at 6:59pm when a scan was run.we have real time protection turned on so this should've been picked up instantly, We would like to understand as to WHY...
  3. Why Did Defender not pick up this Trojen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Did Defender not pick up this Trojen?: One of my Users had a Trojen on their Computer: Trojan:HTML/Phish.BBU!MTBThis was installed at 4:16pm This was only picked up at 6:59pm when a scan was run.we have real time protection turned on so this should've been picked up instantly, We would like to understand as to WHY...
  4. Why Did Defender not pick up this Trojen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have a virus or trojen called "Altruistic.exe", i have tried multiple antiviruses,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a virus or trojen called "Altruistic.exe", i have tried multiple antiviruses,...: A week or 2 ago which i only came to realise today i got a virus or trojan that is messing with my CPU and RAM usage. It is really annoying whenever i wanna play game, can anyone help out? I've used AVG antivirus and its just not working....
  6. I have a virus or trojen called "Altruistic.exe", i have tried multiple antiviruses,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a virus or trojen called "Altruistic.exe", i have tried multiple antiviruses,...: A week or 2 ago which i only came to realise today i got a virus or trojan that is messing with my CPU and RAM usage. It is really annoying whenever i wanna play game, can anyone help out? I've used AVG antivirus and its just not working....
  7. Browser highjacking virus and DNS Changer trojen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser highjacking virus and DNS Changer trojen: I have been infected with these viruses, i tried windows defender scan and rrmorem some malware. Then i tried avast free antivirus and removed more trojen. Then i tried Malwarebytes and removed even more virus files. But they keep coming back on further searches after i...