Windows 10: trouble accessing company banking from home

Discus and support trouble accessing company banking from home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I work from home 2 days a week and need to access the company's banking software in order to view and process payments. However, my IP address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by habibhussain, Apr 21, 2019.

1. trouble accessing company banking from home

Hello,

I work from home 2 days a week and need to access the company's banking software in order to view and process payments. However, my IP address keeps changing on each day I access the website, resulting in access being denied. I then need to contact the company providing the banking software, get them to re-register my new IP address and then get my manager to provide an activation token.

As you can probably imagine, this has alarmed my manager, who has instructed me to sort it out. the banking company's help pages suggest the following ;

;

My IP address appears to be different every time I login, why is this?

Some ISPs will assign a different IP address each time you connect to them - this is called a dynamic IP address. To access Reporting, please advise the full range you may be assigned. Alternatively discuss the possibility of getting a static IP address with your ISP.

So is there any other way of ensuring the IP address remains the same everytime I access the website or do I need to contact the ISP and get the to assign a static IP address as per the above ?

Thanks,

Habib.

:)

habibhussain, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

I'm trying to log into my online banking and I get a message saying connection reset.

Hello Kristy,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable to properly sign in to your bank's website and giving you and error message an issue with internet connection. This may be due to anti-virus, restrictions on your browser or your browser needs to be updated.
    In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When did you last time successfully login to your bank's website? Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • We'd like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried, to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Which browser are you using when accessing your bank's website?
    • Just to clarify, can you access different websites, like Outlook.com, Bing and Microsoft forum?

Meanwhile, we recommend accessing your bank's website using a different browser and then kindly check if you are getting the same issue. We also suggest ensuring that your browser is updated.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Apr 21, 2019
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Apr 21, 2019
  4. trouble accessing company banking from home

accessing company intranet

Hi,

To understand what's causing this, provide us with the following information:

• Which browser do you use to access the intranet?
    • Have you tried reconfiguring your PC Settings for it to be connected to your company's secured network?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

trouble accessing company banking from home

1. trouble accessing company banking from home - Similar Threads - trouble accessing company

2. Machine Unable To Access Bank Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Machine Unable To Access Bank Account: I wanted to log into Amalgamated bank Amalgamated bank. I get the login prompt:I enter my Username and press continue and get:You don't have permission to access "http://cibng.ibanking-services.com/EamWeb/Remote/RemoteLoginAPI.aspx?" on this server.Reference...
  3. Machine Unable To Access Bank Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Machine Unable To Access Bank Account: I wanted to log into Amalgamated bank Amalgamated bank. I get the login prompt:I enter my Username and press continue and get:You don't have permission to access "http://cibng.ibanking-services.com/EamWeb/Remote/RemoteLoginAPI.aspx?" on this server.Reference...
  4. Machine Unable To Access Bank Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.: I have been having trouble accessing my online banking. This is the error message that I keep getting. There is no problem with my account at the bank. I am checking to see if this is something that you can fix. If this error persists, please contact support. Error Code:...
  6. I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.

I have been having trouble accessing my online banking.: I have been having trouble accessing my online banking. This is the error message that I keep getting. There is no problem with my account at the bank. I am checking to see if this is something that you can fix. If this error persists, please contact support. Error Code:...
  7. Access to Company Files as an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  8. Access to Company Files as an employee

Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  9. Trouble upgrading from Windows 10 Home to

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble upgrading from Windows 10 Home to: I have a product key that can supposedly upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro. When I enter the key, it opens an window that has a "start" button to start upgrading. However, at the "preparing for upgrade" screen, when it's 100% the process stops and my screen shows me this...
  10. setting up multi monitors from home to company laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setting up multi monitors from home to company laptop: Using company laptop HP 15.6" Zbook 15u G5 to work remotely from home. Need to hook up with my monitors I use for home computer. Purchased thunderbolt adapter and plugged in 2 HDMI cables but I still can't display the laptop desk top to my monitors. How do I go by setting up...