Windows 10: Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop

Discus and support Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got an EVOO EV-L2in1-116 laptop and it is connected to the internet but sometimes websites will not load and I get an error message. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JulieWaters, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop

I just got an EVOO EV-L2in1-116 laptop and it is connected to the internet but sometimes websites will not load and I get an error message.

Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop d8d392ab-fc54-40a8-8bd0-98d87eaf4cbe?upload=true.jpg

Like here in the photo Gmail will not load but I could get Hulu to load (though when I tried to watch something that page would not load). I checked the connection and the settings and everything and everything's fine. There are other laptops and smartphones and a tablet in this house and they are all connected to the same Wi-Fi and all of them work with no trouble at all so I don't know why this EVOO laptop is having problems. Can anyone help?

:)

JulieWaters, Jul 1, 2019

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Website Access Denied

We're glad to learn that you can access the website now. We appreciate the list of troubleshooting steps that you posted. It would be very helpful to other community members who are experiencing the same thing.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concern regarding accessing websites.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop

Website Access Denied

Hi Robert,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from accessing this particular website. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Can you access this website from a different device or computer?
    • Are you connected to a private network, or a public network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried aside from using other browsers?

Yolvi Ell, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop

1. Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop - Similar Threads - Trouble accessing websites

2. Function keys on Evoo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys on Evoo laptop: I want to use F1 instead of pressing both Fn Key and F1. But I couldn't find out any solution to get into the BIOS and disable it. Can anyone help me please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-on-evoo-laptop/c24654a3-fd17-4aa6-ae05-b07d404b5692
  3. Cannot log into evoo laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into evoo laptop: I cannot log into my evoo laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it will not let me. It says my pin isnt available. I have reset my microsoft account password because it says the password is incorrect, and it still says the password is incorrect. I have tried resetting...
  4. trouble with some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trouble with some websites: I am having trouble getting some websites to work correctly. This happens using the following browsers; Edge, Firefox and Chrome. It is acting like a firewall is stepping on the request, however I don't have a firewall installed. I have even disable my Avast antivirus to test...
  5. EVOO laptop camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EVOO laptop camera not found: Camera not detected on Evoo laptop 11.6. I have 3 months with this laptop and everything works just fine except when i try to use the web cam or camera that is supposed to be installed ...it does not open, it says camera not detected. Error code...
  6. Evoo laptop from walmart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo laptop from walmart: I bought an evoo laptop from walmart, does anyone have the customer support ohone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-from-walmart/7d15ef94-6e08-4521-82ed-cd264de2aa08
  7. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  8. Evoo laptop not turning on.

Evoo laptop not turning on.: Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable connected. Please...
  9. My evoo laptop won't turn on

My evoo laptop won't turn on: I bought myself an evoo ultra-thin laptop to use Photoshop on for my photography. I was able to use the laptop exactly one time and after 14 days of owning it it never turned back on. It was stored safely in a drawer never dropped nothing ever happened to it it just won't...
  10. Trouble Loading Websites on 2 Laptops

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble Loading Websites on 2 Laptops: Has anyone been having issues with loading websites on Windows 10 lately, or does this sound like a problem with my internet service provider? The Desktop PC works fine and it is connected wirelessly. The 2 Laptops are also connected wirelessly and they are having issues...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my evoo ultra thin lAPTOP WONT CHARGE

2. why doesnt some keys on my laptop work evoo ultra thin 11.6 windows 10