Windows 10: Trouble activating my laptop

Discus and support Trouble activating my laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread.Hi,I am trying to push license. But I am getting error message "we can't activate windows on this device."This license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Md. Anis, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Md. Anis Win User

Trouble activating my laptop

Split from this thread.Hi,I am trying to push license. But I am getting error message "we can't activate windows on this device."This license previously I used. Now I changed my laptop. So I want to use same license in new laptop instead of old laptop.

:)

Md. Anis, Sep 1, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Trouble activating my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Trouble activating my laptop

1. Trouble activating my laptop - Similar Threads - Trouble activating laptop

2. trouble in signing in to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trouble in signing in to my laptop: Hi there! I'm unable to sign in to my laptop as i have forgotten the password. On the scree it's showing tro set up pin.. but its not working, also my finger print is not working too. please help me resolve this. I'm using dell inspiron 5502. Windows 10 20H2 64bit...
  3. Having trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble with my laptop: My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios loads up it freezes up on my and I'm getting stuck at a blank screen with a curser at the top left of the screen. My laptop...
  4. Troubles with activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubles with activation: Hello, I recently changed my CPU and my motherboard power supply took out my motherboard unfortunately and since I changed hardware I am having a hard time reactivating windows. I have tried to follow the windows settings in order to activate, receiving error code:...
  5. Trouble logging into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble logging into my laptop: Everytime I sign into my computer it resets all my settings to factory settings and asks me to sign out of my account and restart. This doesn't fit it. Any ideas?...
  6. Activation trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activation trouble: So, a while back I bought a key for windows 7 and upgraded it to 10 on my dual-boot mac. I believe at that point, I linked the key to my windows account. Later, I built my own PC, but for some reason I cannot activate it. I installed Pro on the old computer, and have Home on...
  7. Trouble activating Outlook 365 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble activating Outlook 365 on new laptop: I have Office 365 installed on my desktop and laptop. The desktop is my main computer and the laptop is for travelling, so I keep the laptop an environmental subset of the desktop, syncing data before and after a trip. I just bought a new laptop (Lenovo P43s) to replace the...
  8. Trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with my laptop: The sound of my laptop has stopped working, until last night it worked, but today in the morning it's gone At first it was heard with low volume, but then it just went away...
  9. Trouble with laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with laptop: Hi! I am having some problems with my HP 15 Notebook. My first problem is; randomly, a lag will come when I am listening to music or watching a video along with a robotic sound that doesn't match the audio I am listening to. My attempt to fix that that was a Hardware...
  10. Activation Troubles

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubles: Hello friends. I have been having some problems activating Windows 10. Here is how it went. Windows 7 (unactivated) Windows 10 (Preview 10240 unactivated) Debian (was just trying this out a couple days before Windows 10 officially released) Windows 8 Pro (Activation from my...