Windows 10: Trouble activating Windows 10

Discus and support Trouble activating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've just recently built another PC and installed Windows 10 but can't seem to activate it. Getting error code 0xC0EA000A. The product key I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TianLy, Oct 20, 2019.

1. TianLy Win User

Trouble activating Windows 10

I've just recently built another PC and installed Windows 10 but can't seem to activate it. Getting error code 0xC0EA000A. The product key I have been using is from a copy of Windows 7 I bought years ago but upgraded to Windows 10 when it was free and linked it to my Microsoft account. Not sure why this won't work because I used it multiple times from reinstalling Windows 10 in my other pc.

:)

TianLy, Oct 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Trouble activating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trouble activating

2. Trouble Activating Windows 11, after a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Activating Windows 11, after a hardware change.: after a hardware change, it's been giving me an error message, saying something interrupted our troubleshooting, with error code of 0x80004005, when I try to troubleshoot it, it gives another error message saying the same thing but a different error code, 0x8007000d, I have...
  3. Trouble Activating Windows 11, after a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Activating Windows 11, after a hardware change.: after a hardware change, it's been giving me an error message, saying something interrupted our troubleshooting, with error code of 0x80004005, when I try to troubleshoot it, it gives another error message saying the same thing but a different error code, 0x8007000d, I have...
  4. Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails: Hi.I have an insane trouble with Windows activation on new PC and could not find way of getting real support.Back in a day I purchased Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store, so Digital Retail license.PC was updated to Windows 11 Pro and was working and activated.PC...
  5. Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails

Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails: Hi.I have an insane trouble with Windows activation on new PC and could not find way of getting real support.Back in a day I purchased Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store, so Digital Retail license.PC was updated to Windows 11 Pro and was working and activated.PC...
  6. Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...: Hello to whom it may concern,I recently changed my CPU and had to do a re-activation of windows, but I encountered errors when entering the key I used when I initially installed windows 11 pro.I called support and was told the key was invalid so then I proceeded to buy a...
  7. Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...

Having trouble activating windows 0x803FA067 error I have purchased a digital license via...: Hello to whom it may concern,I recently changed my CPU and had to do a re-activation of windows, but I encountered errors when entering the key I used when I initially installed windows 11 pro.I called support and was told the key was invalid so then I proceeded to buy a...
  8. I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me: I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-pro-and-i-am-having-trouble/1ef1d366-ab28-4aee-b2d2-5e787b38f2f4
  9. I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me

I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me: I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-pro-and-i-am-having-trouble/1ef1d366-ab28-4aee-b2d2-5e787b38f2f4
  10. Trouble activating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble activating Windows: My license is completely digital. I purchased a pc some years ago that came along with Windows installed and activated on the account that I created back then. The company I bought the PC from didn't give me the activation key. 2 Years ago I bought a new PC and migrated my...