Windows 10: trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard

Discus and support trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i upgraded my motherboard and processor and windows asked to be activated, so i tried and i selected that i changed hardware, after that windows said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alvar m, Dec 25, 2019.

1. alvar m Win User

trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard

i upgraded my motherboard and processor and windows asked to be activated, so i tried and i selected that i changed hardware, after that windows said that it was having trouble activating. i tried it a few more times and failed. i tried it a day later and still nothing. can't find anything in the internet so thats why i'm here.

:)

alvar m, Dec 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Windows Activation On A New Motherboard

I just installed a new motherboard but for some reason it is saying I cant activate windows with it. Every time I try to trouble shoot the issue it tells me the servers arnt working. Help!

KarstenSundra, Dec 25, 2019
  4. trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard

Michael Gall, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard

1. trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard - Similar Threads - trouble activating installing

2. Trouble Activating Windows After New Hard Drive Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble Activating Windows After New Hard Drive Installation: I recently installed a new Hard Drive in my Dell Latitude E6540. After Installing Windows I was prompted to activate, and went through the process of running troubleshoot, and 'I changed hardware on this device recently.' The device options do not include the device I'm...
  3. Trouble after motherboard installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble after motherboard installation: Hello all i recently decided to upgrade my motherboard, CPU and ram to newer components. i have a: i5 10600k 16 GB ballistix ram asus tuf z490 plus for some reason after going to bios i set csm to legacy since on my initial save/exit it rebooted and i lost signal to my...
  4. Trouble Activating Windows after Motherboard Change

Trouble Activating Windows after Motherboard Change: I recently switched out my motherboard because the previous one got bricked due to a power surge. After setting up my my computer with my new motherboard my windows notified me that I needed to activate windows. I have had an activated windows since Windows 8.1 and upgraded...
  5. I can't activate windows after installing it on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't activate windows after installing it on new motherboard: I swapped my motherboard and i can't activate windows because it's linked digitally to my microsoft account.I'm always getting error 0x8007232B and when i run troubleshoot i get another error ,,We can't activate your copy of windows,make sure you are connected to the internet...
  6. Windows activation error after installing new motherboard

Windows activation error after installing new motherboard: I recently installed a new motherboard in my desktop and now Windows says it needs to be reactivated. The troubleshooter was unable to fix the issue and re-entering the product key doesn't work either. The activation error code is 0xC004F211 and the error code that displays...
  7. Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard

Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard: Hello, I originally got my Windows 10 Pro licence as a free upgrade from Windows 7. I recently got a new motherboard for my PC after years of using an older one and upon rebooting Windows informed me that it was no longer active. I followed the troubleshooter, eventually...
  8. Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard

Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard: Hi I've tried to follow all the steps offered by Microsoft's help section but it doesn't seem to work for me. I bought a new Motherboard which I installed and now I can't activate my Windows 10 again. I updated to Win10 quite a while ago, from win7 or 8. I also have a...
  9. Windows Activation after new motherboard

Windows Activation after new motherboard: Recently upgraded my gaming rig with a new motherboard and CPU. All was good for about 5 hours of gaming and browsing, when all of a sudden, I got the "Activate Windows" message pinned in the bottom right of my screen. I tried to activate via "I've upgraded my pc components"...
  10. Having trouble activating windows after changing motherboards

Having trouble activating windows after changing motherboards: I RMAed my motherboard a month ago and I'm finally getting around to putting my PC back together. I reinstalled windows with the disk and everything was going smoothly until after a few hours of use the activate windows watermark appeared on my screen. I went to activation...