Windows 10: Trouble adding debit card to account

Discus and support Trouble adding debit card to account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Elzy Furdge II, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Trouble adding debit card to account

Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue but it was resolved a while later it won't let me add my card to this account for some reason. I also contacted Microsoft about this issue, but they couldn't figure it out and they were supposed to get a call back after being transferred but I never did, and this was a week ago. I also made sure that the information was

:)

Elzy Furdge II, Jan 15, 2022

2. my debit card cannot be added in the wallet.

ICICI Bank Debit Card works in Microsoft Store as well as in Paypal, Google Wallet. I have added my card and it works fine for all three sites listed above.

Ankit Verma AV, Jan 15, 2022
  3. roscros Win User
    Debit Cards?

I am trying to set up a payment account so I can buy apps, however I do not own a credit card, only a bank/debit card. There is not an option for debit cards when setting up payment, and as a result my card cannot be added. Can you help?

roscros, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Chadwick7 Win User

Trouble adding debit card to account

Unable to add debit card to WP7/Zune account

So some history: I have a new Windows Phone. I already had a Zune account but it was under a different login email and was never used as a live.com account. I did purchase music with that account for my Zune player. I have add it for a few years. I wanted
    to create a new live.com account for my Win Phone/XBox and keep everything tied together. I deleted the debit card from the old account.

I have not been able to add it to the new account. All the billing info is correct. I'be tried adding it throught the Zune software, zune.net, billing.ms.com, even through xbox. Error comes back as an invalid credit card, or try later.

Under ms billing I am unable to add a new card. there is no option to. It just lists my old removed card. It also lists a paypal account that I have used to purchase more points with to by music. That option does let me change the paypal account. I am not
    sure why it still has that debit card tied to my new live.com account except that it is bound to the address. Still odd being that this is a new account. Also just to note: card works fine for everything else.

I'm guessing because I deleted the debit card from the old account it will not let me use it on another account. Is there a way to remove that "removed flag" and let me add the debit card. Any other ideas? I basically can't buy apps or games for my new phone.
    Also I was going to purchase an XBox, but I am holding off until this is solved.

Chadwick7, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Trouble adding debit card to account

1. Trouble adding debit card to account - Similar Threads - Trouble adding debit

2. Trouble adding debit card to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  3. Trouble adding debit card to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  4. Debit card problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  5. Debit card problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debit card problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my debit card, I am trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I put the debit card in it says "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" but i checked it and its correct....
  6. Debit card problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. debit card payment

debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  8. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  9. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc
  10. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....