Windows 10: Trouble adding my school account to microsoft

Discus and support Trouble adding my school account to microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting this error message when I try to sign in to windows with my school account. I have microsoft office through my school, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DrewPotsy3, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Trouble adding my school account to microsoft

Hello, I keep getting this error message when I try to sign in to windows with my school account. I have microsoft office through my school, but it won't let me login with my school account and keeps spitting out this error message: Trouble adding my school account to microsoft 2ebb1d5c-2203-483c-8d35-fdf74c3c666e?upload=true.png

:)

DrewPotsy3, Aug 28, 2019

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Hello,

As the subject line suggests, I've been experiencing trouble signing into many Microsoft services and websites. I've looked into the trouble shooting page "That
    Microsoft account doesn't exist
    " and in step two it explains the limitation of having a work/school account. In step two, it gives examples of websites that should still work with my account like the Microsoft Account Page, but even that didn't work. Here's
    a picture of what happened when I tried to sign into the Microsoft account Page, also know that this also happens when I try to sign into Cortana and Bing:

Thank you for your help in advance!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Kenneth Y_959, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Trouble adding my school account to microsoft

Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Trouble adding my school account to microsoft

1. Trouble adding my school account to microsoft - Similar Threads - Trouble adding school

2. Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account: Hello. I have Windows 10 with mcaffee. I have a local admin account only. Someone/thing has managed to add a "Workplace or school account" called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is a dummy account as Microsoft didn't recognise the account, but real enough...
  3. Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account: Hello. I have Windows 10 with mcaffee. I have a local admin account only. Someone/thing has managed to add a "Workplace or school account" called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is a dummy account as Microsoft didn't recognise the account, but real enough...
  4. Hacked by adding a Workplace or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......: I previously used a school account on my personal PC which added restrictions to my PC. I've since removed the account, but after restarting the restrictions remained things like backup settings, device manager, policy settings. Is there an extra step I require to do?...
  6. School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......

School Account added restrictions to PC. Removed school account, but restrictions remain......: I previously used a school account on my personal PC which added restrictions to my PC. I've since removed the account, but after restarting the restrictions remained things like backup settings, device manager, policy settings. Is there an extra step I require to do?...
  7. Trouble adding debit card to account

Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  8. Trouble adding debit card to account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  9. Trouble adding debit card to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. trouble adding an email account to outlook

trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...