Windows 10: Trouble adding new files

Discus and support Trouble adding new files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I try to add a new file folder by right clicking the mouse and selecting new file the wheel of death starts and the computer freezes up or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Seryum1959, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Trouble adding new files

Every time I try to add a new file folder by right clicking the mouse and selecting new file the wheel of death starts and the computer freezes up or goes blank and returns to the main screen with no results. Any ideas on what to do would be appreciated.

:)

Seryum1959, Jul 24, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jul 24, 2019
  3. windows 10 - Microsoft Store & Adding new user

Hi,

Creating or adding new user account is one possible troubleshooting step that you can perform whenever you are encountering problems with Windows Store. Through this, we can identify if there are corrupted files in the current user that causes problem with
    Windows Store. If you are having problem adding account through Account settings, let us try these steps instead:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net localgroup administrator test /add and hit
      Enter
    Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 24, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Trouble adding new files

DaveM121, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Trouble adding new files

1. Trouble adding new files - Similar Threads - Trouble adding files

2. Trouble adding debit card to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  3. Trouble adding debit card to account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  4. Trouble adding debit card to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Trouble Adding New Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble Adding New Hard Drive: I'm trying to add a new hard drive and am having problems. I can see the drive in Device Manager, but it is not showing up in Disk Management. Also, when I go to DiskPart > List Disk it isn't showing. I've tried updating the driver in Device Manager and I've also...
  6. Adding NEW file types to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding NEW file types to context menu: Hello, I would like to add file type .FC7 to my right click (context) NEW menu so I can open a new FastCad drawing in any folder. I found one link that showed how to do this, but it did not work for me. Basically it added a key under the HK_CLASSES_ROOT tree, adding a...
  7. trouble adding an email account to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...
  8. the trouble with new installs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the trouble with new installs: the trouble with new installs when you have several computers: I just got an ssd and decided it was time to upgrade an old computer TOSHIBA Satellite C855 2.40 gigahertz Intel Core i3-2370M 8 gig memory JUHOR Z500 120GB [Hard drive] (120.03 GB) to change boot order hold...
  9. Trouble with new keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with new keyboard: Hi folks, I was given a CM Storm Devastator gaming keyboard and mouse for Christmas. I plugged everything in and my mouse lighted up right away. however, in order to turn the keyboard lights on I have to press SCR LK. The problem is that when I do that all it does is...
  10. New files added in GWX directory

in Windows 10 Support
    New files added in GWX directory: [img] I just noticed some change in the Get Windows 10 app.. 8920